Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me ask y'all penny stock investors a question.

How do y'all find out a stock to invest in? Where do y'all find here stocks???

ihub breakout board and claytrader.com

though the problem is by the time you hear about them they've usually already popped

my advice is to add a bunch of them to your watch list and get a feel for the high/low rhythm. also keep a close eye out for PR. you'll start to see patterns develop, then start trading them

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
ihub breakout board and claytrader.com

though the problem is by the time you hear about them they've usually already popped

my advice is to add a bunch of them to your watch list and get a feel for the high/low rhythm. also keep a close eye out for PR. you'll start to see patterns develop, then start trading them

Ok cool. How much is the best investment for penny stocks???? 1000 dollars 200 dollars?????

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok cool. How much is the best investment for penny stocks???? 1000 dollars 200 dollars?????

I buy in $500 increments, unless I really love the stock than like $800-$1000

However much you put in them just be able to afford losing it all, because worst case scenario that could happen

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fell off today :manny:

Meanwhile, FCEL and PLUG killed it again:blessed:

Definitely treating myself to a nice bottle of single malt and hitting the strip club this weekend

throwing-money.gif

PLUG looking :flabbynsick:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Yeah my plan was to buy to it that Friday after it took a huge dive down from its all time high, then sell quickly. I would've made 25% if I would've done it and sold Monday.

That's why I'm usually too scared to put money into these types stocks after big moves up and down. It's easy to have this perspective after the fact, but you often end up bag holding thinking it will temporarily bounce back up long enough to make a quick profit.

Here's a few Chinese stocks that are actual decent companies that are consistently going up and down a few bucks a day where you could probably make some money and not be as concerned about a permanent move back...

BIDU
WUBA
WBAI
QUNR
CTRP
SINA
TEN

Just watch the Hang Seng or Nikkei for direction on trading these.

Or just short VIPS

:yeshrug:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Penny stocks are for the birds. I dont know how anyone can make money unless they are on the inside of the up swings.

Im out of this nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stifel reiterating their buy rating of FCEL and upped their PT to 4.10. Looking like its going to have a nice day.