Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Why is the Ackman thing such a big deal? Break it down

he's just famous in the finance world. He manages billions of dollars and often moves markets when he buys or sells something. Him and Carl Icahn (another famous investor) hate each other as well.

edit: can't embed it click on the link

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
he's just famous in the finance world. He manages billions of dollars and often moves markets when he buys or sells something. Him and Carl Icahn (another famous investor) hate each other as well.

edit: can't embed it click on the link

well icahn seems to know what hes doing to me :yeshrug:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
well icahn seems to know what hes doing to me :yeshrug:

I mean you obviously don't get to their positions without being smart or knowing what you're doing. If you ever get a chance watch that video they start really going at it. The traders on the Nasdaq floor are even watching it and you can hear them cheering behind the set of the CNBC reporter.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
To be fair, I agree with Ackman's thesis on Herbalife, but he should know that there can be a disconnect between being right and making money.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To be fair, I agree with Ackman's thesis on Herbalife, but he should know that there can be a disconnect between being right and making money.
That disconnect tends to shrink gradually through time. If you're going to have that attitude, any kind of financial analysis or valuation method is basically a waste of time :manny: