Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Woooooooooooo at ONTY. Been informing yall for the past 4 months when it was 1.78.

Oncothyreon target raised to $6 at Stifel
Briefing.com - 7:12 AM ET
. Stifel raises their ONTY tgt to $6 from $3; their recent conversation with a breast cancer physician consultant identified CNS metastases from MBC as an opportunity for ARRY-380 use in the clinic. They add brain mets to their ONTY model and estimate $47M of 2022 sales for this indication. They see brain mets from MBC as an underserved indication as there is currently no approved drug for its treatment.

:lawd:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Oncothyreon target raised to $6 at Stifel
Briefing.com - 7:12 AM ET
. Stifel raises their ONTY tgt to $6 from $3; their recent conversation with a breast cancer physician consultant identified CNS metastases from MBC as an opportunity for ARRY-380 use in the clinic. They add brain mets to their ONTY model and estimate $47M of 2022 sales for this indication. They see brain mets from MBC as an underserved indication as there is currently no approved drug for its treatment.

:lawd:

My first company i heavly invested in. Damn i am already over profit just waiting

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
still too late to get in?

I got a few hundred bucks just sitting in my account doing nothing.

I mean compare to the stock market it is still a cheap stock but how much higher can it go who knows. They are releasing financial results for the fourth quarter this afrernoon. They have some projects with a other bio company called Array which is the stock name also they both been rasing this year which looks like it can be good news. I bought the stock when it was in the 1.60s and 1.70s.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I mean compare to the stock market it is still a cheap stock but how much higher can it go who knows. They are releasing financial results for the fourth quarter this afrernoon. They have some projects with a other bio company called Array which is the stock name also they both been rasing this year which looks like it can be good news. I bought the stock when it was in the 1.60s and 1.70s.

the way it's trading now leading up to their earnings seems to suggest their earnings are going to look good.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
the way it's trading now leading up to their earnings seems to suggest their earnings are going to look good.

Then buy in and enjoy breh :banderas: Fight cancer and bad diseases breh. I am sorry the other stock that has been doing great lately is Arry not Array. They partner with Oncoth for medical purpose project too.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I like trtc the best out of all three

I think MCIG legit too from where it started. It was 13 cent in the beginning of January and look at it now damn near 70 cents. Not a major skyrocket increase on a scale but for it to be a marijuanana base product it is doing pretty good.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I think MCIG legit too from where it started. It was 13 cent in the beginning of January and look at it now damn near 70 cents. Not a major skyrocket increase on a scale but for it to be a marijuanana base product it is doing pretty good.
Meh...they only got that one product right...meh... A fad :bayer: