Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Might depend on the market as far as housing crashes. Hopefully it affects the new and soon to be built houses with their expensive ass prices. Even the rent is expensive compared to income all over the country. Especially even more with gentrification and nothing but luxury houses and condos being built. Teach them to put up some expensive houses and have nobody buy them cuz they not worth paying that much for.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Might depend on the market as far as housing crashes. Hopefully it affects the new and soon to be built houses with their expensive ass prices. Even the rent is expensive compared to income all over the country. Especially even more with gentrification and nothing but luxury houses and condos being built. Teach them to put up some expensive houses and have nobody buy them cuz they not worth paying that much for.

They need to learn that lesson....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They need to learn that lesson....
for sure. i don't know how it is in your area but here in south florida they notorious for that. everything new is atleast 350k and up for condos and 600k and up for single family. Even the lesser known areas are going up in price cuz my boy and his wife got something like an hour and a half away at some small religious town for 300k. They charging that much just for new houses in the middle of nowhere with no fukks given.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I thought foreign investors were buying them just to flip 10 years from now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just saw this article

The Harsh Truth Of The American Stock Market Every Investor Should Know

And it's funny cuz apparently there's something called MAGA stocks. :mjlol:

In particular, the so-called ‘MAGA stocks’ (Microsoft, Apple, Google and Amazon) which underpin much of the American economy have continued to thrive despite the dire economic conditions (ironically, the first initials of the only four American companies worth over 1 trillion USD also spell out Trump’s infamous campaign acronym).

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
for sure. i don't know how it is in your area but here in south florida they notorious for that. everything new is atleast 350k and up for condos and 600k and up for single family. Even the lesser known areas are going up in price cuz my boy and his wife got something like an hour and a half away at some small religious town for 300k. They charging that much just for new houses in the middle of nowhere with no fukks given.

Man they are building a lot of $500k up to over $1 million dollar houses all around here. In Huntsville, Alabama of all places. The Army Base has some of everybody working on it. NASA, ARMY, FBI, A lot of contractors. All types of Fortune 500 companies with manufacturing facilities. Now they are about to open a Mazda/Toyota car plant here. Housing prices have shot up in the last few years. If you already owned a house here, you came up.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I just saw this article

The Harsh Truth Of The American Stock Market Every Investor Should Know

And it's funny cuz apparently there's something called MAGA stocks. :mjlol:

In particular, the so-called ‘MAGA stocks’ (Microsoft, Apple, Google and Amazon) which underpin much of the American economy have continued to thrive despite the dire economic conditions (ironically, the first initials of the only four American companies worth over 1 trillion USD also spell out Trump’s infamous campaign acronym).

People usually refer to them as FAANG stocks.

Facebook, Amazon, apple, Netflix, and Google