Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'll be watching draft kings over the next few weeks:sas2:
im at 34.99, im trying to get it a better price as its been slowing climbing back with nba and nfl approaching. Got a stop order if it falls below my avg price

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Does anyone have a good hold on which stocks this week will have a pretty good earnings report? Would love to put in a few K on a stock or 2 for a nice little boost before the bottom falls out of the market

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

very informative. I was wondering why this shyt popped like it did... now I have To added a filter for Easy to borrow

An alternative option is to use the short ratio or outstanding short float which I think it's built into FinViz's free screener.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Volkswagen might be a company you all want to look at. They have developed their own electric car platform. Companies are coming to them and talking about licensing the tech. Ford already has an agreement with them. Fisker is trying to get an agreement going with them. Right now they are ahead of a lot of companies with their electric car technology and probably only behind Tesla at the moment if they are at all......

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I held azn but not too much. Mess up did 4 call contact for azn for 7/17 lost most of the contact cause I sold for a lost before afternoon spike. I really need ino to pop or just go up some more. Just need to break even. Small long call on srne.

You on anything?

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I held azn but not too much. Mess up did 4 call contact for azn for 7/17 lost most of the contact cause I sold for a lost before afternoon spike. I really need ino to pop or just go up some more. Just need to break even. Small long call on srne.

You on anything?
Held my 15 AZN contracts, Im already in the money but hoping for a boom