Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
with the the world changing because of the Rona you have to move money around as well. Banks are safe but you’ll get a way better return investing in SQ or PayPal, even if both are “overpriced” right now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
with the the world changing because of the Rona you have to move money around as well. Banks are safe but you’ll get a way better return investing in SQ or PayPal, even if both are “overpriced” right now.

shyt... I made a second M1 yesterday (not the value stocks M1 I was talking about) that was for tech/innovation companies that aren't in my first M1. It already up like 5% on a bad day..

I mean you find the right companies and it do all the work for you. I'll never go full M1, I like to have cash on hand and I'll never stop swing trading or buying outright shares either but it's nice to have these different avenues to make money while it sits. :manny:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
You're not buying DIS looking 2 years out though. If you aren't planning on holding for 5-10 years then you shouldn't be buying DIS.

Value investing never takes a back seat. Some people are and always will be on some sort of get rich quick scheme. Buying these overpriced stocks with the anticipation they go up ignoring the metrics is playing with fire. Follow the herd if you want but the herd has no real conviction in what they're doing and at the first sign of trouble they'll scatter.

for m1 it don’t matter breh. m1 is a create your own ETF account.
m1’s advantage is that it makes you to ignore the value of the stock.

what do fund managers do? do they just pick every damn undervalued stocks? no. they risk and keep expensive stocks in the fund cuz they still believe in their growth. Name me a major tech related funds without faang, sq and tsla.

and the price action in 2020 wont really matter in year 2040. is it overpriced now? sure. but as long as the company is healthy, has a growth potential, can scale, and not a bankruptcy risk then its worthy to be part of the fund you created. if it performs badly then just bench that sorry ass.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
shyt... I made a second M1 yesterday (not the value stocks M1 I was talking about) that was for tech/innovation companies that aren't in my first M1. It already up like 5% on a bad day..

I mean you find the right companies and it do all the work for you. I'll never go full M1, I like to have cash on hand and I'll never stop swing trading or buying outright shares either but it's nice to have these different avenues to make money while it sits. :manny:

That’s a good idea. I have an M1 that has the top 3-5 companies of each sector but I might make one that’s similar to ARKK.

I wish I can tell 16 year old me to invest in stocks instead of spending money on bullshyt smh.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Covid play is nice brehs. Its the easiest money in the market right now. shyt can blow up any minute. And it ain't gonna tank any time soon.

MRNA is getting close to $100. I was not a believer in this company, but they got the money and they are in the driver's seat. This was a perfect swing stock but a bull momentum is strong here. I sold all my shares at $80, but im itching to get in again. next resistance level will be $110. very soon.

INO still holding on around mid $20s range. A very good sign. remember how it got shorted all the way down to $18? It bounced back nicely. I have a hunch that more good news will come. I really can see $40 incoming soon. volatility is high cuz its smaller company, but reward is very high.

NVAX - This is a $200+ stock with all that funding and they still have nanoflu. They cant possibly screw up 1.6 bil in funding, can they?

Praying for ino to pop soon. Sold all my stock in ino but have 3 call contacts worth alot.

For Tcco is something gonna happen soon? It went up after hours like a dollar but I cant find the reason why? Should i beef up my position?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Praying for ino to pop soon. Sold all my stock in ino but have 3 call contacts worth alot.

For Tcco is something gonna happen soon? It went up after hours like a dollar but I cant find the reason why? Should i beef up my position?

i was reading reddit i think and its potential is $10 but $7 is a good exit point. :manny:

not sure, but afterhours action looks promising. i hope it runs cuz i hate holding on to these penny stocks.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
The guidance for Tesla will be key. If they announce a Texas and/or Europe factory is coming and the details of it then I can see the stock shooting up.

china demand and factory performance is important too.

model Y production is just starting to heat up as well.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps