Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I've been telling yall, start investing in Africa before its too late:

There's a lot of money to be made....

Was looking into Africa after I read jack dorsey was moving to Africa to look for business opportunities. The fact China has been investing a lot of money into Africa is a great sign as well.

I’m going to add AFK, Africa’s Dow Jones pretty much, overtime while keeping an eye out for companies. I think anything jack dorsey does out there would be one to invest in.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What companies you looking at? Jumia ? what else..
Jumia ,square and fb. I gotta do some more research. I honestly would like to visit some places to get a better first hand idea of companies and the pace at which different cities in Africa are developing.

@Cape Town JHB @Hiphoplives4eva can help spread some insight on emerging companies.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
NBRV :whoo:

i keep missin the train brehs :stopitslime:

time to swing trade NIO again. but hopefully I can get in below $9

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@Eric Brooks @K-Deini

people are speculating about fed interest in pebble due to Rhenium deposits there

"The Pebble deposit in Alaska holds a particularly large store of rhenium on U.S. soil. ... Calculations completed in 2011 estimates the measured and indicated resource contains roughly 0.45 g/t rhenium, which equates to around 2.9 million kilograms, or roughly US$6.4 billion, of the critical superalloy metal."

Rhenium - Wikipedia

"Nickel-based superalloys of rhenium are used in the combustion chambers, turbine blades, and exhaust nozzles of jet engines. These alloys contain up to 6% rhenium, making jet engine construction the largest single use for the element. The second-most important use is as a catalyst: rhenium is an excellent catalyst for hydrogenation and isomerization, and is used for example in catalytic reforming of naphtha for use in gasoline (rheniforming process). Because of the low availability relative to demand, rhenium is expensive, with price reaching an all-time high in 2008/2009 of US$10,600 per kilogram (US$4,800 per pound). Due to increases in rhenium recycling and a drop in demand for rhenium in catalysts, the price of rhenium has dropped to US$2,844 per kilogram (US$1,290 per pound) as of July 2018"

:leon:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Where would I find information on what an M1 is? Is that just an account where you have money thats almost readily available for withdrawal?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Eric Brooks @K-Deini

people are speculating about fed interest in pebble due to Rhenium deposits there

"The Pebble deposit in Alaska holds a particularly large store of rhenium on U.S. soil. ... Calculations completed in 2011 estimates the measured and indicated resource contains roughly 0.45 g/t rhenium, which equates to around 2.9 million kilograms, or roughly US$6.4 billion, of the critical superalloy metal."

Rhenium - Wikipedia

"Nickel-based superalloys of rhenium are used in the combustion chambers, turbine blades, and exhaust nozzles of jet engines. These alloys contain up to 6% rhenium, making jet engine construction the largest single use for the element. The second-most important use is as a catalyst: rhenium is an excellent catalyst for hydrogenation and isomerization, and is used for example in catalytic reforming of naphtha for use in gasoline (rheniforming process). Because of the low availability relative to demand, rhenium is expensive, with price reaching an all-time high in 2008/2009 of US$10,600 per kilogram (US$4,800 per pound). Due to increases in rhenium recycling and a drop in demand for rhenium in catalysts, the price of rhenium has dropped to US$2,844 per kilogram (US$1,290 per pound) as of July 2018"

:leon:
I may jump in NAK. News comes out on 24th?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Damn. 20th tomorrow. Still at 1.71

Chef PT is $8 tho :ehh:

1.71 is still kinda high from my vantage point because I got in so low and it was mired in bullshyt for years. For new investors though it's still cheap and may be worth the gamble. Itll be a home run if everything goes well. I personally dont really plan on adding more at the moment but I might change my mind.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where would I find information on what an M1 is? Is that just an account where you have money thats almost readily available for withdrawal?
Search this thread. It's been explained a few times. You can also @ the names that pop up the most after searching the thread