Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i cut down to one share of tesla that i paid 1500 for

if it pops ill sell it, if it crashes im buying 10 more of them. this fukkin stock just seems so overvalued :dead:

i have a share of google too, that im doing the same thing with. that shyt is the same price :mindblown: google is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tesla right now as a company

I like google but it doesnt have 10x potential like tesla. Tesla's potential is infinite. But the risk is much higher for sure.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i cut down to one share of tesla that i paid 1500 for

if it pops ill sell it, if it crashes im buying 10 more of them. this fukkin stock just seems so overvalued :dead:

i have a share of google too, that im doing the same thing with. that shyt is the same price :mindblown: google is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tesla right now as a company
If I was gonna buy an expensive stock and bank on it being worth way more in the future I'd pick Facebook over both. Tesla's stock price is irrational and Google's will continue to rise but in 5-6 years Facebook should easily be a $1000+ stock provided they don't get broken up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was gonna buy an expensive stock and bank on it being worth way more in the future I'd pick Facebook over both. Tesla's stock price is irrational and Google's will continue to rise but in 5-6 years Facebook should easily be a $1000+ stock provided they don't get broken up.
i have about 6k worth of facebook :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i have about 6k worth of facebook :yeshrug:
I don't like raising my cost basis but I'll be buying a bit more FB. If It doesn't fall I'll buy high. FB has so much money they could take just their cash on hand and wipe out all their debt and still have $20 billion in cash available. That balance sheet is a fortress.