Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
How high did u see spce run right now? I was in a call last month but it dipped during that time and I lost the whole contact lol
I have no pt but there has been a very large volume of calls purchased lately so just riding the momentum. They have pending news towards the end of the month so hoping it keeps moving upward

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFLX sell off could be a prelude brehs. i really hope TSLA crashes 15-20% on 7/22 earning day. :manny:

ill double my share if it happens.
i cut down to one share of tesla that i paid 1500 for

if it pops ill sell it, if it crashes im buying 10 more of them. this fukkin stock just seems so overvalued :dead:

i have a share of google too, that im doing the same thing with. that shyt is the same price :mindblown: google is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tesla right now as a company

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What's the short term for nak? Is it more of a long term play?

its weird because its all about the EPA and permit process

if im correct..there will be public note on 7/20 then filed into official record 7/24

after that is the ROD which is basically the last hurdle before there is a full green light. but a positive FEIS next week all but guarantees that

the ROD might be in the fall..like October but no one is sure. it could go quicker..there could be a delay..who knows. but that is why dunleavy at the white house with trump talking deregulation yesterday was huge

very few actually expect NAK to mine the minerals themselves. they just own the mine...so they will either get bought out or partner with a company like GOLD