Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh there are some companies that it's pretty obvious they will grow because they are so big and there's nothing to replace them. If Amazon isn't a sure thing then nothing in the market is a sure thing.
And I'll either wait for a correction to bring the price down or just look elsewhere. Piling onto overpriced stocks just because in theory they should keep going up isn't a great strategy.

I'm the kinda guy that was buying Apple when it was in the $160-170 range. Buying Facebook in the $140-$180 range. Buying Netflix at $480+ isn't a good move. If I'm gonna buy that high why wouldn't I have bought last year when it was in the high $200 range?

Buy low and sell high is the aim not buy high and hope it goes higher. Hell I'd rather buy FB, MSFT, or APPL at their current prices with PEs in the low 30s than buy Netflix with a 100 PE.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And I'll either wait for a correction to bring the price down or just look elsewhere. Piling onto overpriced stocks just because in theory they should keep going up isn't a great strategy.

I'm the kinda guy that was buying Apple when it was in the $160-170 range. Buying Facebook in the $140-$180 range. Buying Netflix at $480+ isn't a good move. If I'm gonna buy that high why wouldn't I have bought last year when it was in the high $200 range?

Buy low and sell high is the aim not buy high and hope it goes higher. Hell I'd rather buy FB, MSFT, or APPL at their current prices with PEs in the low 30s than buy Netflix with a 100 PE.
You’re also the one to find a way to sell Tesla at a loss when you had it for a deal. I think you need to broaden your investment strategy and understand tech stocks simply don’t play by the same fundamentals

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Apple will never see below $250 breh. hell i doubt it will go below $300. just look at their history. it aint gonna happen.

higher will get higher.

value investing is dead according to my favorite TSLA bull.
:mjlit:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly they are releasing a research paper on monday talking about the success of their covid research for a vaccine

You have any call or putz play?

Got a call on azn but not sure if I'm gonna keep it last hour will tell me if monday will be strong or not. If there no run up I'm worried it may be price in already.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
You have any call or putz play?

Got a call on azn but not sure if I'm gonna keep it last hour will tell me if monday will be strong or not. If there no run up I'm worried it may be price in already.
I'm in have several calls for 8/7. The run up today is odd since there hasn't been pr. Not sure if i should sell on the rumor or go for the homerun on Monday