Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
might just start day trading this POS stbv

went back and forth between .0003 and .0004 all day yesterday

33% profit per flip :ehh:

I've been playing the dips on LATF

Bought at .007 monday sold at .088 yesterday. All or nothing limit orders and just waited for them to fill. The whole thing was basically on autopilot

Gotta start doing that more. TTDZ and yes even FITX would have been good in tuesday/ out wednesday flips.

Just watching the highs and lows on the charts. it almost seems too easy

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
I've been playing the dips on LATF

Bought at .007 monday sold at .088 yesterday. All or nothing limit orders and just waited for them to fill. The whole thing was basically on autopilot

Gotta start doing that more. TTDZ and yes even FITX would have been good in tuesday/ out wednesday flips.

Just watching the highs and lows on the charts. it almost seems too easy
I feel you, I told my mom to buy LATF on the .7 dip a couple days ago but I didn't buy any cause all my funds were already tied up. Got out of my two pharma stocks yesterday though so imma just wait till I see a good quick play.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cover your short @7oclock :bayer:

that PR is nothing - lol, i'm telling you this company is not going to amount to crap.

This is a waste. Green Cures is a pharma company trying to use cannabis as a cure - people will see through that BS

the products are crap

they should have went the PHOT/TRTC route - what a shame

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
In stocks that are worth more than $.02, my SFL option is doing nicely. Looking to hit the $20 mark within 5 days. Options ex in about 17 so I'm hoping to have about 12 days of potential huge upside. Already up 130% on my calls, hoping to get that up to 400% by OpEx

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In stocks that are worth more than $.02, my SFL option is doing nicely. Looking to hit the $20 mark within 5 days. Options ex in about 17 so I'm hoping to have about 12 days of potential huge upside. Already up 130% on my calls, hoping to get that up to 400% by OpEx

i have WWE Mar 30's up 100% on those on this recent move
KOG jun 13th - up 80%

will be closing my WWE - not waiting for OpEx - Pigs get slaughtered :smile:

SZYM - touching $13

looking ot play OPK and ARUN

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
i have WWE Mar 30's up 100% on those on this recent move
KOG jun 13th - up 80%

will be closing my WWE - not waiting for OpEx - Pigs get slaughtered :smile:

SZYM - touching $13

looking ot play OPK and ARUN

Yeah, once SFL hits that 20 mark, I'll be downsizing my lots to lock in the profits. Learned from my mistakes before. Only time I'll go all the way to OpEx is if my option isn't paying and I bought it off a wise guy recommendation. They seem to pan out at the last second. Otherwise, 3-4 days before OpEx is good enough for me.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, once SFL hits that 20 mark, I'll be downsizing my lots to lock in the profits. Learned from my mistakes before. Only time I'll go all the way to OpEx is if my option isn't paying and I bought it off a wise guy recommendation. They seem to pan out at the last second. Otherwise, 3-4 days before OpEx is good enough for me.

I say this and i've gotten stuck a few times even recently.

I just put in contigent orders to close if it falls below a certain price....the problem is that sometimes in the mornings they play with opening prices , so I've gotten fills on contigents way lower than I wanted. :(

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if MCIG goes above .60, I might load up some more - but I'm hoping it retraces back to .30/.40 so i can get some more

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be honest, I don't even know - need a couple of days of cooling down, so i can get a chart going. Because I want to sell some calls against my equity position. Support loks to be at $11 but it's been 4 days of crazy moves

slow RSI hasn't touch 80, but is nearing it , the MACD is still increasing and the ADX has only slightly ticked up -

basically the indicators i show , says there's still run left - but I would not want to call it a buy at this point with a move like that

@Big Jo breh, Dang is cooking - the analysis shows there's still a run and it has legs but from $11 to $18!!! :smugbiden:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE is climbing, I got in at $16.

ric-flair-strut-o.gif

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who would have thunk, the-coli would have me having my best month - i'm over here researching and doing my charts again lol

• Dap
Reactions: Ill