Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I read something that if their earnings are positive again they can be listed on the S n P 500. Wouldn't that lead to the stock price exploding?
.yes.

There are 4 more potential catalysts through sept

1. Earnings
2. News of sales in china
3. Battery day
4. Added to s&p 500

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yearly. I’ll see how much I utilize it or if come down in price.

If you’re new to m1 just buy when it’s $25

I might fukk around and do the $44 because today would have been perfect adding more to tesla headed into the weekend

But that's why I copped outright shares on TD I'm not missing no gains no where :russ:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Battery day is September 22. How high can this get by that date? Thinking of grabbing 20 shares. But logic is telling me this can't keep this pace up without some kind of pullback. :lupe:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All the talk about the market not being able to survive at the current rate cuz of covid is thrown out the window when I see stuff like this.

When a Twitter user reached out to Tesla CEO Elon Musk on the platform Friday to note that the Model Y is too big for some cities in Europe, he asked whether the company would consider a smaller European-style hatchback.

"Probably a good one to design & engineer in Germany," Musk responded, implying the vehicle may be up for consideration for Tesla's product road map in Europe.
Tesla is currently building a factory in Berlin, Germany, where the company has said it plans to eventually produce both its Model 3 and Model Y. In its first-quarter shareholder letter, Tesla said it was on track to start the first Model Y deliveries of vehicles made from its new factory in Berlin in 2021.

Germany has the largest economy in Europe and the 4th largest GDP in the world. Plus France next door has the 7th largest with Italy 9th, to add those two countries as potential markets over there. The US can be stupid enough to cause the covid cases to keep rising and things to get worse, while these European countries are all out of the top 10 after being in the top 5, and have flattened their curve down. US losing money so Elon Musk and all the other businessmen like him are gonna go where the money at.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Im up 35% without tesla for past 12 months.. But im up 80% with tesla.

Tesla da gawd :blessed:

:shaq:

Smart-Select-20200710-181841-Fidelity.jpg

Robinhood update

Smart-Select-20200710-185322-Robinhood.jpg

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
All the talk about the market not being able to survive at the current rate cuz of covid is thrown out the window when I see stuff like this.

When a Twitter user reached out to Tesla CEO Elon Musk on the platform Friday to note that the Model Y is too big for some cities in Europe, he asked whether the company would consider a smaller European-style hatchback.

"Probably a good one to design & engineer in Germany," Musk responded, implying the vehicle may be up for consideration for Tesla's product road map in Europe.
Tesla is currently building a factory in Berlin, Germany, where the company has said it plans to eventually produce both its Model 3 and Model Y. In its first-quarter shareholder letter, Tesla said it was on track to start the first Model Y deliveries of vehicles made from its new factory in Berlin in 2021.

Germany has the largest economy in Europe and the 4th largest GDP in the world. Plus France next door has the 7th largest with Italy 9th, to add those two countries as potential markets over there. The US can be stupid enough to cause the covid cases to keep rising and things to get worse, while these European countries are all out of the top 10 after being in the top 5, and have flattened their curve down. US losing money so Elon Musk and all the other businessmen like him are gonna go where the money at.

Super mini tesla with 425mi range for 22k? Elon better build 2 more gigafactories to meet the demand.