Reppin
So-Fla
LaCroix_Can-Flavors_Key-Lime_A_Vertical-683x1024.jpg

:wow:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn, M1 account is up $700 in one month. I think I’m going to pull profit each month so only
my initial investment stays invested
I'm definitely thinking about putting a large portion of my money in m1 and using the leftover for trades. Im gonna wait and see if there is a drop before doing so but it seems like the best method to grow your money. Like that video someone posted, put your money in every month and "DO NOTHING" and watch it grow

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yall ain't concerned for real about this OPTI yall know more about this penny than me but it's down 15% has lost 30% in an hour

It wasn't a pump and dump?
It was definitely a scare but I think it has more to do with people just trying to take profits before a short week and stop losses being triggered. This thing has had like 3 red days the last few weeks. It was nice to see it bounced back from 0.035 to 0.040 quickly. I would of bought more but missed it. They have some news coming next week so I dont think its done yet

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It was definitely a scare but I think it has more to do with people just trying to take profits before a short week and stop losses being triggered. This thing has had like 3 red days the last few weeks. It was nice to see it bounced back from 0.035 to 0.040 quickly. I would of bought more but missed it. They have some news coming next week so I dont think its done yet
Reminder

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It will slow down some but over the course of a year it's gonna be :wow: if you got all the tech and innovation stocks at high percentages

I got the FAANG at 15% each and Tesla at 15% as well. Then got Microsoft at the remaining 10%. Might have to do something about FB tho cuz they going thru some shyt right now. :francis: Prolly just keep patience anyways cuz they'll bounce back. Hopefully I can start seeing some gains overtime. Only been a week anyways so got a long way to go.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I got the FAANG at 15% each and Tesla at 15% as well. Then got Microsoft at the remaining 10%. Might have to do something about FB tho cuz they going thru some shyt right now. :francis: Prolly just keep patience anyways cuz they'll bounce back. Hopefully I can start seeing some gains overtime. Only been a week anyways so got a long way to go.

FB bounced back like round ball. They'll be good.

Again here is my setup

14% Tesla
13% Microsoft
12% FB
14% Apple
12% Amazon

And then Square, Illumina, NVDA, Google, MVRL.