Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
1553248980623636.jpg

Look anyone not invested in SQ is pouring Jelly on themselves....
shyt will probably hit 150-175 by the end of the year.

This conference lowkey is making me rethink my whole investing strategy, I'm about to dump a lot of shyt soon:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
1553248980623636.jpg

Look anyone not invested in SQ is pouring Jelly on themselves....
shyt will probably hit 150-175 by the end of the year.

This conference lowkey is making me rethink my whole investing strategy, I'm about to dump a lot of shyt soon:

I'm going to increase the percentage of ARKK in my M1 :ohhh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Might get some Nvidia too. Don't know what MVRL is but wish it were MRVL. :francis: Wonder if they have a stock. :patrice:

Marvell Is a semiconductor company

pick and shovel business for 5G

won’t skyrocket but will be a solid gainer

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
One of my biggest regret is not keeping SQ at $43. I sold it at $90. I have to suck it up and get in again. I love SQ.
after watching the previous post about cathy woods disruptive innovation i wanna add more $$$ to my ARK ETF
but the expense fee is high as hell :scust:
Ima have to change up my m1 finance to include square, i loafed-that stock is doing nothing but numbers :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
after watching the previous post about cathy woods disruptive innovation i wanna add more $$$ to my ARK ETF
Ima have to change up my m1 finance to include square, i loafed-that stock is doing nothing but numbers :wow:

Square, Tesla and Apple are my biggest performers so far. :manny:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Nvidia

ETFS: DIA, QQQ, IVV, XLK, VGT, ARKK, SMH

i'm waiting til the next crash and going hard on all this shyt. there's no way this fukkin rally isnt out of steam :dead:july should be great depression status

that was my problem last crash, i didnt have a plan beforehand. now i have this shyt all picked out

plus, if theres a crash then mcdonalds is gonna do everything he can to juice it going into the election
Not a bad list only stock im not bullish on is tesla too much hype for me.

Im currently holding

Disney 4
Nike 1
Microsoft 1
Apple 1
Facebook 1

I bought all of these back in March, I will probably add more disney microsfot,apple and facebook and scoop up amazon and google once the next crash hits. I do feel like i need to add some wildcards to my list.

Yep there is no way a second crash is not comming

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Just invest in their top 10, add FAANG, and some dividend stocks.

Chicken Genius was early on Tesla, early on Illumina and early on Square. :wow: da gawd..

he's great. but he's just following cathy wood's strategy and philosophy. :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I sold Amazon at $1800 last year. Bought it at $1500. It was only like 1 share. Had a share of Google I bought at $1200 and sold it somewhere around there too. 3 shares of Netflix I bought closer to $300.

I was on this thing where I wanted to own at least 1 share of Faang. All I got now is Facebook and Apple.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
I feel bad for anyone who shorted the market:francis:. This week and early next week gonna be crazy for Bulls :mjlol:. Trump gonna talk about those job numbers all weekend and his V shaped recovery :stopitslime:.