Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mjlol: Labor Day.

Man we need to get past the 4th before we start making predictions.
thats why i gave us two months to get our shyt together. plenty of time. the government has no choice. its an election season and both sides fighting for votes. I wouldn't be surprised if they raising the numbers. Democrats to make Trump look bad or Republicans to make it look like Trump did some miracle 4th quarter comeback to save us all. nobody knows whats true or not these days. just gotta take care of your own and mask up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
thats why i gave us two months to get our shyt together. plenty of time. the government has no choice. its an election season and both sides fighting for votes. I wouldn't be surprised if they raising the numbers. Democrats to make Trump look bad or Republicans to make it look like Trump did some miracle 4th quarter comeback to save us all. nobody knows whats true or not these days. just gotta take care of your own and mask up.
:mjlol:

Only thing I see happening to this regard is 45, ramping up his rallies, and doubling down on not giving a fukk.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
On a flight? Better be some essential business. There's a virus going on out there. Hopefully it's within Cali.

Where is that?

Meanwhile,

Cases: going up.

Desantis: not closing shyt down

there’s really no excuse for me to know who desaintis but for you to not know who Newsom is :beli:

he’s the governor of Cali

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do the markets close early tomorrow or regular time? I know its closed Friday

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
there’s really no excuse for me to know who desaintis but for you to not know who Newsom is :beli:

he’s the governor of Cali
I ain't got time to be keeping up with all these characters. I just found out Cuomo was the governor of New York when all this shyt started. Shoot before this covid I prolly only knew Trump and that was cuz of the fukkery. Last Cali governor I remembered was the terminator, after that they done lost me. I know Kamala Harris is in Cali but I think she a senator or representative.