Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What u think about lca having a healthy dip today? You buying more?

It's doing the typical SPAC run. I'll buy more if it dips below $14.

SPACs like these are typically Huge run up.. then the sell off and then they setup for the next leg up.

You can always take profits early but I prefer to wait now especially on the ones I like.. i make more over the 3-6 month run

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's doing the typical SPAC run. I'll buy more if it dips below $14.

SPACs like these are typically Huge run up.. then the sell off and then they setup for the next leg up.

You can always take profits early but I prefer to wait now especially on the ones I like.. i make more over the 3-6 month run
Yeah I plan on keeping this for a while. Only bought 150 shares so wouldn't mind adding more on a decent dip

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think it has the potential especially if we are including the fact that they also have the fuel maximizer as well as the rover and wand in the lineup. As well as actual product to ship.

Anyway, that's my prediction anything between $0.5 to $1 would be a win for me.

Anyone have a rule of thumb on getting to $0.5 to $1? I've seen 12 to 13x the earnings per share as like the industry standard. They have like 1.4B outstanding shares. That would put their marketcap at 1.4B if stock got to $1.

Quick math just on the iWand:

5,000 iWands Per week
$100 Per iWand
$ 500,000 Revenue Per Week

Maybe they make 50% gross margin on those - so Gross margin = $250k per week. Assumes they maintain this level of production and selling. I get they have other things but this seems to be the main product.

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been keeping up with the stock market over the past weeks at all been busy with my day job. What are the overall thought on the market now? will a second drop come? I'm seeing some states are re closing so surely second drop has to come. Also for those looking to hold long term 5 years+ what are your picks? @the cac mamba

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been keeping up with the stock market over the past weeks at all been busy with my day job. What are the overall thought on the market now? will a second drop come? I'm seeing some states are re closing so surely second drop has to come. Also for those looking to hold long term 5 years+ what are your picks? @the cac mamba
Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Tesla, Nvidia

ETFS: DIA, QQQ, IVV, XLK, VGT, ARKK, SMH

i'm waiting til the next crash and going hard on all this shyt. there's no way this fukkin rally isnt out of steam :dead:july should be great depression status

that was my problem last crash, i didnt have a plan beforehand. now i have this shyt all picked out

plus, if theres a crash then mcdonalds is gonna do everything he can to juice it going into the election

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

All of Disney parks in Asia are back open.

Disney Paris is scheduled to open up in July 17.

US Disney Parks are closed indefinitely.

Thats cuz Asia wasn't with the fukkery like the US was. How can a virus that "started" in China, do more damage all the way on the other side of the world? Seems fishy. Hopefully this virus is more controlled by Labor Day or October the latest and the parks are open again. Thought Disney World was about to open but who knows if they will with the way Florida headed.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
No better savings account than an M1 pie I'm tell ya. :wow:

buying a house in the next few months hopefully, but once that's done, me and wife are moving at least half of our regular bank checkings/savings into my M1. so much more gains to be had w/ reliable gains on big companies rather than the measly amount of interest the big banks give.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Thats cuz Asia wasn't with the fukkery like the US was. How can a virus that "started" in China, do more damage all the way on the other side of the world? Seems fishy. Hopefully this virus is more controlled by Labor Day or October the latest and the parks are open again. Thought Disney World was about to open but who knows if they will with the way Florida headed.
:mjlol: Labor Day.

Man we need to get past the 4th before we start making predictions.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
buying a house in the next few months hopefully, but once that's done, me and wife are moving at least half of our regular bank checkings/savings into my M1. so much more gains to be had w/ reliable gains on big companies rather than the measly amount of interest the big banks give.

For real breh. They just grow, automatic :wow:

You looking at 20% maybe 30% returns maybe more depending how you divide your tech and growth stocks