Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TDA is on point. :salute:

Sold the 90 shares I had on there of IDEX and turned around and got another 3k of OPTI. On Fidelity it prolly would've taken a week with all their waiting for trades to settle bullshyt. Don't know what TDA is on but hopefully they ain't on the same bs. Of course now my overall profit percentage went down cuz of these new shares but I was over 1000% profit on the first 5k so now just gotta reach that level with these new 3k as well. We reaching .07 by tomorrow to close off the week strong. Get me back the losses on IDEX. Still got some on Fidelity but lowered my holdings there as well. Got at least 17k shares on there spread thru all 3 accounts so Ima be eating at every table with OPTI. :lawd:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
TDA is on point. :salute:

Sold the 90 shares I had on there of IDEX and turned around and got another 3k of OPTI. On Fidelity it prolly would've taken a week with all their waiting for trades to settle bullshyt. Don't know what TDA is on but hopefully they ain't on the same bs. Of course now my overall profit percentage went down cuz of these new shares but I was over 1000% profit on the first 5k so now just gotta reach that level with these new 3k as well. We reaching .07 by tomorrow to close off the week strong. Get me back the losses on IDEX. Still got some on Fidelity but lowered my holdings there as well. Got at least 17k shares on there spread thru all 3 accounts so Ima be eating at every table with OPTI. :lawd:
How far do you think can go??

I am thinking $1 possibly $5 if they announce some major contracts.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How far do you think can go??

I am thinking $1 possibly $5 if they announce some major contracts.
Might get to $1 with the Rover release. If they get a contract with some hospitals, schools, etc, then yeah definitely can get to $5 or more.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are the risks with OTC stocks? Vanguard doesn’t let me buy them online.