Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
If AMS and BYFC do what it look like they gonna do tomorrow the only one that would be left is RLJ

but that’s already at 10 without fukkery

That shyt would be crazy :mjlol:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
how old are you breh? if you are in 20's then M1 or any kind of auto-investment is the only way to go. fuk penny trading. that shyt ain't gonna work long term.

unless you become an expert trader, don't do pennies. you trade pennies when you can afford to lose money. you trade pennies when you aren't desperate. i trade pennies because i can afford to. and it's less than 10% of my portfolio, so i lose some money then i'll be fine.

but since you are just starting out, so penny don't make no damn sense. cuz your focus should be making money, not losing money.

if you auto invest $1000 monthly for next 25 years at 15% it's 3 mil. that's a very realistic for many investors.

can't invest $1000? that's fine. just invest $500 for next 30 years. it's same 3 mil. if you don't have $500 invest then get a new job or find a new career.

so if you don't become a 3 millionaire in 25 years then it ain't nobody's fault but you. it's all on you.

so dont listen to anybody. just open up m1 and build your own ETF.
Just signed up for m1 breh. What does the aggressive/moderate/safe investing mean? I thought it just invests in the stocks that you pick as you put more money in. I was confused by that

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just signed up for m1 breh. What does the aggressive/moderate/safe investing mean? I thought it just invests in the stocks that you pick as you put more money in. I was confused by that
Choosing one of those will present you with pre-made “expert” pies that fit your chosen investment strategy that you can invest in, or you can just do your own thing/make your own pie

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
leverage, they'll loan you money to invest with or some shyt like that. don't know how he got nearly a million cuz fidelity done reprimanded my ass for trying to buy stocks when the one I sold hadnt settled but maybe robinhood different. I don't really mess with them tho.
That still doesn't make sense even for a company like Robin Hood. Even a bank will shut your credit card down if they feel you're spending too much and won't be able to make the payments. Robinhood is the Great Value brokerage, why would they let somebody get nearly $1 million in debt?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That still doesn't make sense even for a company like Robin Hood. Even a bank will shut your credit card down if they feel you're spending too much and won't be able to make the payments. Robinhood is the Great Value brokerage, why would they let somebody get nearly $1 million in debt?
I wouldn’t all be them lending to him on margin, depending on what plays he was making and the movement of the stocks he was in on, that could have him down exponentially on let’s say a $50k margin account from RH. I don’t trade options, but I heard you can lose big money on them, I’m sure that’s what got him.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Nikola Founder Exaggerated the Capability of His Debut Truck

I feel like this is gonna be an epic pump and dump

He’s a Tesla fanboy but also one of the best YouTubers going usually always on point going be his research the nikola trucks would be MORE expensive than diesel so would be hustling backwards

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I'm not sure how they work with shorting, if that's what he was doing. I shorted a stock on accident once and when I saw that negative sign I hurried up and closed that shyt out.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

It's prolly about your risk tolerance and diversification breh. And how much bonds you got. For ex. You put all your chip in 12 stocks like me thats considered aggressive. It's far greater risk than a mutual fund. Bonds is set to be the saftest so if you don't invest in bonds then you are considered aggressive i think.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
What a week, jumped out of idex too early after being in a few days, saw the uonek play yesterday evening coming from a mile away.. Copped 2600 at 3. 93 sold at 7.76 to secure a 10k come up, my first big major come up.. Got out in pre market this morning after copping ah... Tricked off like 800 of that buying and selling on the drop after opening lol.. Now I'm chilling, been looking at black owned stocks as they are a trending play, and Carver different joints from here https://www.bankblackusa.org/invest
Are all exploding... I booked marked that site a few days ago, people are using it to blow plays up, do the knowledge brehs
Byfc tommor looking healthy :feedme: