Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How do you get a negative balance? If you don't have the cash, how do they allow you to buy stocks? ... :huh:
leverage, they'll loan you money to invest with or some shyt like that. don't know how he got nearly a million cuz fidelity done reprimanded my ass for trying to buy stocks when the one I sold hadnt settled but maybe robinhood different. I don't really mess with them tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@dora_da_destroyer I'm seeing a rumor on Reddit that Bloomberg posted that BBRW has earnings tomorrow. Was believed to be the 29th so not sure which is accurate but definitely something to keep an eye on and hope whichever day it is will be positive and get us to $1 eventually. :lawd:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
leverage, they'll loan you money to invest with or some shyt like that. don't know how he got nearly a million cuz fidelity done reprimanded my ass for trying to buy stocks when the one I sold hadnt settled but maybe robinhood different. I don't really mess with them tho.

Exactly. That's what happened to me in the past. I didn't have the on hand cash and the other didn't settle. It basically woudn't allow me to buy

he must have been trading options

that's gonna be a huge blow to robinhoods PR :mjlol: expect them to throw you some free stocks if you have it

I've never done options - so i guess that could have been how he did it. Makes sense why that other graph a few pages back had "negative" now for Robinhood... I just never asked then...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Coli stock market gang is going to be voting Republican in 2024 :pachaha:

giphy.gif

Easy now

:whoa:

My tax bill has gone way up since the repubs started playing around with the tax laws

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Exactly. That's what happened to me in the past. I didn't have the on hand cash and the other didn't settle. It basically woudn't allow me to buy

I've never done options - so i guess that could have been how he did it. Makes sense why that other graph a few pages back had "negative" now for Robinhood... I just never asked then...

yeah that shyt pisses me off and today is a prime example. I buy 1000 share of IDEX this morning in my roth ira. It starts to go up so I say fukk it I'll get 500 in my retirement ira where I have more money, and see what it does. in my roth i say Ima set a trailing stop. I adjust it a bit later and that shyt drops to $1.88 and hits it. I make profit but this shyt hasn't even settled cuz of the stupid two or three day thing. I purchased more shares on my retirement ira but now I gotta wait on my roth to settle both buy and sell trades cuz apparently they can't see I had the money to buy the stock based on my account balance. like did they not expect me to have a stop loss and just hope nothing happened for the 2 or 3 days that the shyt settled? any stock can have a sudden increase or decrease in price and we just gotta sit there and lose money cuz their system is defective. :francis: