Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Anyone can also give advice on legitimate places where they find official information about companies before it picks up steam and become public knowledge.

Sec Filings SEC.gov | Company Search Page
Company website for updates and product launches
Social media (Twitter/Facebook seem popular)
watching the news channels and business channels and reading newspaper
Yahoo Finance and Globe newswire

Anything I missed, please share. Thank you!!

@Eric Brooks

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Shorted Tesla when it was near $900 premarket and then bought and sold EDSA twice. Don't want to be greedy. I'm in the green today.

EDSA got funding for covid research in Canada. Bottom will fall out of it probably but for today it was a good risk/reward
Oh dang how did you hear that one?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Robin Hood bag holders coming in now like

200.gif

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I didn't. It was trending, so I looked it up and then I looked at the volume. It was very small cap so that + volume and it was worth the risk to jump in and jump out twice.

I don't recommend doing that but it was related to covid so I felt good about it
May I ask where did you see trending?

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Shorted Tesla when it was near $900 premarket and then bought and sold EDSA twice. Don't want to be greedy. I'm in the green today.

EDSA got funding for covid research in Canada. Bottom will fall out of it probably but for today it was a good risk/reward
You're gonna get burned shorting tesla :hhh:. You do know that battery day could pop off anytime between now and August right :mjlol:. Enjoy that margin call retard.