Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

无名的

Superstar
Daps
some stocks dont have options issued by the CBOE because theres not enough demand / volume on the underlying

even if you look at the spreads youll see that theyre so wide. No use buying for trading,...hedging is another story

Thanks. But if there's open interest, albeit very small, doesn't that mean some options contracts are being bought and sold? And if so, where are those transactions occurring? Not happening at any online exchanges?

So example, EPE has August 14 $15 Call with Open Interest of 110. I know that's peanuts, but people are buying those calls somewhere, right?

I was more so interested in hedging against further loss, so wanted to buy puts. I'm assuming there's no volume on this since it's a recent IPO.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thanks. But if there's open interest, albeit very small, doesn't that mean some options contracts are being bought and sold? And if so, where are those transactions occurring? Not happening at any online exchanges?

So example, EPE has August 14 $15 Call with Open Interest of 110. I know that's peanuts, but people are buying those calls somewhere, right?

I was more so interested in hedging against further loss, so wanted to buy puts. I'm assuming there's no volume on this since it's a recent IPO.
definitely somewhere

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Is it a legitimate weed company or a last week we were in the dry cleaning business this week we drop a PR that says we are exploring marijuana ventures weed company

In the last three months they are a dime a dozen now
it went from 8 today to 12 what you think zdpy....i made some change on it today, im selling tomorrow , but that float is only 600,000 bra....this thing may go higher
:bryan: pmcm getting punished
its jumping off the 200 dma just wonderfully it was due for a pullback...
LATF just released earnings

:stylin:
i sold off of emotion im an idiot...changing my trading strategy

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i sold off of emotion im an idiot...changing my trading strategy

man you're never an idiot for taking profits remember that.

i sold 150k shares today myself. got my $900 back + $1100 profit and i'm still chilling on 100k shares.

brehs if i could do one flip like this every month i'll be sitting very pretty by the end of the year

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
man you're never an idiot for taking profits remember that.

i sold 150k shares today myself. got my $900 back + $1100 profit and i'm still chilling on 100k shares.

brehs if i could do one flip like this every month i'll be sitting very pretty by the end of the year
Imma do these flip every day til i get to 25k, then im really in the money.....only a lil over 11 more to go

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Made two trades on emotion today, havent been doing it lately but i screwed up, cost me roughly 1500 in profits...

figure if i list my mistakes on here every now and then I and others can learn from my mistakes

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
PMCM newest PR involved 50 cent leaving interscope so they can drop a group album with an artist I have never heard of before. :comeon:

Penny Stocks just aint it for me....a good lesson to learn tho.