Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

morris

Superstar
Daps
I picked up BCRX
FTEK
MLSS
and PTE today
still have PTE?? they had a big day today (I got a paltry 30% gain when I set my triggers @ $1.12)

Market Summary > Polarityte Inc
NASDAQ: PTE
Follow
1.42 USD +0.31 (27.93%)
Closed: Jun 10, 5:48 PM EDT · Disclaimer
After hours 1.44 +0.020 (1.41%)

any picks for the week?

These are mine right now:
SCYX (super gamble)
ZOM (super gamble)
XOM (triggers set, this may crash again)
ABBV (might set trigger; already up 44%)
LXRX (super gamble)
NCTY (super gamble)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wish when my stop loss gets triggered the stock would continue to run down, at least to make me feel better. My loss gets triggered and the stock turns around on that exact number. Next time imma set that motherfukker so cot damn low it will fukk everyone over if it gets me, just to see what happens.
I dont know. Then stop losses and limit buys got me in and out of gnus twice with gains last Thursday, but they definitely can troll you

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jumped on the xpsa at 1.70. Didn’t have much time to check the forum today or yesterday to realize how much izea seems to be the move.. keeping fingers crossed...

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
All I'm going say is that yall may want to get out sooner than later. :hubie:

@ill

Nah i get it, but i have a gut feeling the way the CEO and company have been hyping up this friday announcement, plus the subsequent “investors conference” next week, it’s going to be something major.

i’ll be watching the announcements friday morning with my finger on the sell button to see if it’s some major partnership or some small BS hyped for no reason.

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Mad I ain’t get on that IZEA but y’all saying it’s bout to drop anyway

nah, its gonna keep rising through AT LEAST 4pm tomorrow (Thursday).

the tricky part comes Friday morning on the time of the company’s big countdown announcement. Alot of people may sell at 9:30AM out of fear, but alot of people are also banking on a major play (disney, amazon, fortune 50 status play) which could cause the stock to shoot up to like $6-8.

Definitely is nerve wracking lol but im in it to win it. I have a very strong gut feeling on this one.

edit: i’d also like to add that these past few weeks have had very little logic in the market, so shyt could shoot up to $15 for all any human knows. If i hypothetically lose some of my initial $1k investment, it wont kill me, i get paid again friday anyway

But losing out on super gains would have me salty much longer.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Apparently my retirement IRA actually went up today. Guess it wasn't updated yet. Of course getting SCON in that acount and having CLIS didn't help but hopefully those two pump soon and i can get out. I do see on the app some shyt called QSNIQ and QUMAQ which says something about FDIC Insured but cant click on them. Guess thats my available trading balance?