your previous avi i meant breh?
Horace Silver - the Tokyo Blues
horacc.jpg

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Izea better announce a much larger figure than the $1 million dollar renewal contracts especially if they’re talking about a fortune 10 company. They shouldn’t be causing all this hype if it’s not major bags being contracted.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Izea better announce a much larger figure than the $1 million dollar renewal contracts especially if they’re talking about a fortune 10 company. They shouldn’t be causing all this hype if it’s not major bags being contracted.

What exactly are you expecting them to say? Am I missing something here or didn't they already give a preview of what the press release is going to be on Friday? That $1mill figure is exactly what they're going to be talking about on Friday, no?

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
What exactly are you expecting them to say? Am I missing something here or didn't they already give a preview of what the press release is going to be on Friday? That $1mill figure is exactly what they're going to be talking about on Friday, no?
Brand value of the two companies they signed contracts with will make a big difference. Everyone is expecting it to be Amazon and Disney. If it's not then things will get ugly.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Friday's announcement is a new customer. separate from they announced yesterday I believe

• Dap
Reactions: ill

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area

breh I answered you when you said the same thing yesterday, nobody has ANY idea what fridays announcement is.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I need another GNUS like stock. Account balance still up but these past few days been eating away at my profits.

Fidelity had to reset my account numbers so I'm out of trading for rest of the week. This INUV one i got this morning on my regular trading account was good to me today. My roth only lost like $28 but my retirement ira killed me with nearly every fund being down and me deciding to buy some shyt called SCON that accounted for nearly half my loss there. Plus I don't know what the damn Feds say that killed my Forex account. I swear I be hardheaded by trying to get back in it whenever I lose money and pull everything out. Need to see what happens with this trade I'm in and just walk away cuz this week already stressful enough. :francis: