Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
What exactly are you expecting them to say? Am I missing something here or didn't they already give a preview of what the press release is going to be on Friday? That $1mill figure is exactly what they're going to be talking about on Friday, no?
People banking on the fact that no one actually read the filling and hype takes over

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wish when my stop loss gets triggered the stock would continue to run down, at least to make me feel better. My loss gets triggered and the stock turns around on that exact number. Next time imma set that motherfukker so cot damn low it will fukk everyone over if it gets me, just to see what happens.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I wish when my stop loss gets triggered the stock would continue to run down, at least to make me feel better. My loss gets triggered and the stock turns around on that exact number. Next time imma set that motherfukker so cot damn low it will fukk everyone over if it gets me, just to see what happens.
It’s either that or you buy a stock and it immediately hits you with the :ufdup: and goes down 5%

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

It’s either that or you buy a stock and it immediately hits you with the :ufdup: and goes down 5%

Im convinced big whales and institutions do that deliberately to fukk over retail investors

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Yeah that fukkk me bad once hit it stop than went up like 30%