Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, its gonna keep rising through AT LEAST 4pm tomorrow (Thursday).

the tricky part comes Friday morning on the time of the company’s big countdown announcement. Alot of people may sell at 9:30AM out of fear, but alot of people are also banking on a major play (disney, amazon, fortune 50 status play) which could cause the stock to shoot up to like $6-8.

Definitely is nerve wracking lol but im in it to win it. I have a very strong gut feeling on this one.

edit: i’d also like to add that these past few weeks have had very little logic in the market, so shyt could shoot up to $15 for all any human knows. If i hypothetically lose some of my initial $1k investment, it wont kill me, i get paid again friday anyway

But losing out on super gains would have me salty much longer.
Pretty much. I didn’t put what I put into it(four figures) for a a few hundred dollars profits. I’m looking for that to at least double up. I don’t want a loss but I’ll risk it for a higher profit. Not the mentality to have in this game but it is what it is. I’m holding to Friday evening at least. Like you said a lil loss on my 1.5k investment Won’t bother me either.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I wish when my stop loss gets triggered the stock would continue to run down, at least to make me feel better. My loss gets triggered and the stock turns around on that exact number. Next time imma set that motherfukker so cot damn low it will fukk everyone over if it gets me, just to see what happens.
:mjlol:
This happened to me with the NKLA stock. Stop loss triggered at $60. Checked back later that afternoon and that bytch was at $88!
:mindblown:
Needless to say I was pissed the fukk off
:mjcry:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
UBER's fundamental has changed a bit. a massive layoff is a good indicator and rideshare is gonna struggle for awhile. it will grow, but it ain't gonna 10x. and remember many companies will permanently allow people to just work from home. market just got much smaller for uber.

there's just better stocks than uber. i sold mine too. all 25k of it.
damn. and i heard the grub hub deal just fell though. Will likely sell some off as well.

What are some of your recommended long plays?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
@FabTrey damn you was the biggest Uber bull

but yeah I think they will still be around but no longer a growth company

and there are some rumors that amazon might be Interesting in buying Lyft

I think Lyft definitely is a buyout candidate from one of the big tech companies regardless who

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
All I'm going say is that yall may want to get out sooner than later. :hubie:

@ill

tbh the market makes no sense so maybe they’ll hit. Gnus is about to dilute to $1.50 and it’s up 30% today. They might get lucky.

this is just gambling though. It’s not investing. Super high risk that many are blind to because they caught the market in a historic bull run.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
UBER's fundamental has changed a bit. a massive layoff is a good indicator and rideshare is gonna struggle for awhile. it will grow, but it ain't gonna 10x. and remember many companies will permanently allow people to just work from home. market just got much smaller for uber.

there's just better stocks than uber. i sold mine too. all 25k of it.
Meh cars are still too expensive for many. Uber is still a viable option for those people. The world will return to a sense of normalcy. I will hold Uber because while their day of demise will come it won't be anytime soon and they have way more growth before that day electric self driving cars ends them. Locally even I've seen a strong desire for people to return to a normal life. What pisses me off on UBER is they're trying to play hardball with Grubhub and now someone else will likely run in and buy them right from under Uber's nose.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Meh cars are still too expensive for many. Uber is still a viable option for those people. The world will return to a sense of normalcy. I will hold Uber because while their day of demise will come it won't be anytime soon and they have way more growth before that day electric self driving cars ends them. Locally even I've seen a strong desire for people to return to a normal life. What pisses me off on UBER is they're trying to play hardball with Grubhub and now someone else will likely run in and buy them right from under Uber's nose.
Already happened

Just Eat Takeaway to Acquire Grubhub for $7.3 Billion

Uber and Lyft are gonna merge are some point, thats my bet

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
@FabTrey damn you was the biggest Uber bull

but yeah I think they will still be around but no longer a growth company

and there are some rumors that amazon might be Interesting in buying Lyft

I think Lyft definitely is a buyout candidate from one of the big tech companies regardless who

:russ:

Don't get me wrong. It's still a good growth stock. But i would rather put my money that will 10x i the future. And it's a better bet to just go all in on TSLA. :lolbron: