Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
so can i still get in on this PMCM shyt? have $1000 sitting around doing nothing
its good to go this pullback was healthy
1. ihub you need to filter because there's a lot of misinformation and lies on there.

2. there's no merger coming with the MJ business lol, maybe with the record company lol

3. this isn't phot doesn't even have any sort of thriving MJ business (PHOT is overvalued based on my analysis as well and will never reach the valuation IMO)

4. A/S was increased - supposedly - so that they could clean up their balance sheet; get out of convertible debt and finance the business. The same dilution is happening they just used a different form of financing. That's just from what I read - i'm hoping this gets pumped so i can profit but i knew the best course of action was to short this morning, but sometimes I follow the crowd just in case.
yea i wanted to short too but i can't, i just bought on the dip and went from 1 milly shares @ .0021 to 1.7 milly at .0023 :ohlawd:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
PMCM Check the recent filing... NO SHARES left to issue until March 28th and then Southridge starts BUYING! Billions of shares SHORTED

PMCM Has No Shares To Sell Huge News !!!

Big Money Buying Outside IHub !!!

PMCM Huge News Coming !!!

PMCM FORM 8-K !!!

On November 20, 2013, the registrant entered into an equity purchase agreement with Southridge Partners II, LP, a Delaware limited partnership (“Southridge’). Under this agreement, Southridge shall purchase up to $10,000,000 of the registrant’s common shares. The registrant will deliver a written Put Notice to Southridge specifying the number of shares, per tranche, that Southridge shall purchase under this agreement. The registrant will then promptly deliver the required estimated number of shares under each Put to the Southridge brokerage account. Shares purchased under this agreement will be valued at 90% of the lowest market price for the five trading days prior to the depositing by registrant of the estimated shares.

www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1516522/000101489713000443/primco8kitem101203901v2.htm

NEWS..CEO states that Shares needed under the $10,000,000 Dollar Equity

Finance Deal to be reduced 90% to 2.5 Billion

Primco Files Preliminary Form 14c to Increase Authorized Shares

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Primco Management Inc. (OTCQB: PMCM), a fully integrated multi-media entertainment and real estate development company today announced that the Company has filed Form 14c, as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission, informing shareholders of an increase in the authorized to 25 billion common shares as a reserve requirement for possible future conversion issuances, in accordance with contractual obligations to convertible debt holders based on the recent low stock price of$0.0001. The increase will further allow Primco to have sufficient shares available for equity funding, and/or for potential acquisitions which the Board of Directors may determine is in the best interest of the shareholders.

In light of the recent increase in the share price by over 4500%, Primco now expects to reduce by more than 90% the number of shares it would have otherwise issued and is presently in negotiations with private investors for equity capital which would potentially enable Primco to repay all of its convertible debt and improve its balance sheet.

The Company is moving forward aggressively to meet its newly stated goals in the medical marijuanaindustry and expects to announce positive developments in the very near future.

About Primco Management Inc. www.primcousa.com: Through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, ESMG Inc., Top Sail Productions and D & B Music, Inc., the Company operates as an integrated entertainment company with divisions in music and film production and distribution. Primco also operates in various aspects of the real estate industry.

Check the recent filing... NO SHARES left to issue until march 28th and then Southridge starts BUYING! Billions of shares SHORTED$

Link to filing..http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1516522/000101489714000075/primcopre14cv3.htm

Definition of 'Short Squeeze'

A situation in which a heavily shorted stock or commodity moves sharply higher, forcing more short sellers to close out their short positions and adding to the upward pressure on the stock. A short squeeze implies that short sellers are being squeezed out of their short positions, usually at a loss. A short squeeze is generally triggered by a positive development that suggests the stock may be embarking on a turnaround. Although the turnaround in the stock’s fortunes may only prove to be temporary, few short sellers can afford to risk runaway losses on their short positions and may prefer to close them out even if it means taking a substantial loss.

PMCM's $10,000,000. Dollar Material Definitive Agreement.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1516522/000101489713000443/primco8kitem101203901v2.htm

WHAT IT MEANS...- the company controls when the draw down notices are given (which can only be given by the company);
- the company controls the amount of each draw down;
- agreed upon discounts based on the VWAP of the company's shares; and
- the company sets a floor price for each draw down.

http://www.angel-and-venture-capital-guide.com/standby-equity-purchase-agreement.html

Link to 8k filing on Southridge $10,000,000 Equity Purchase Agreement...

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1516522/000101489713000443/primco8kitem101203901v2.htm

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Shugg Ross ihub fukks me over all the time. that's the reason i had to fall back on trading this week. been trying to make plays off the "DD" i see there and continuously end up on the wrong side of the fence. it's all cheerleaders and fear mongers

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
PMCM Check the recent filing... NO SHARES left to issue until March 28th and then Southridge starts BUYING! Billions of shares SHORTED

PMCM Has No Shares To Sell Huge News !!!

Big Money Buying Outside IHub !!!

PMCM Huge News Coming !!!

PMCM FORM 8-K !!!

On November 20, 2013, the registrant entered into an equity purchase agreement with Southridge Partners II, LP, a Delaware limited partnership (“Southridge’). Under this agreement, Southridge shall purchase up to $10,000,000 of the registrant’s common shares. The registrant will deliver a written Put Notice to Southridge specifying the number of shares, per tranche, that Southridge shall purchase under this agreement. The registrant will then promptly deliver the required estimated number of shares under each Put to the Southridge brokerage account. Shares purchased under this agreement will be valued at 90% of the lowest market price for the five trading days prior to the depositing by registrant of the estimated shares.

www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1516522/000101489713000443/primco8kitem101203901v2.htm

NEWS..CEO states that Shares needed under the $10,000,000 Dollar Equity

Finance Deal to be reduced 90% to 2.5 Billion

Primco Files Preliminary Form 14c to Increase Authorized Shares

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Primco Management Inc. (OTCQB: PMCM), a fully integrated multi-media entertainment and real estate development company today announced that the Company has filed Form 14c, as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission, informing shareholders of an increase in the authorized to 25 billion common shares as a reserve requirement for possible future conversion issuances, in accordance with contractual obligations to convertible debt holders based on the recent low stock price of$0.0001. The increase will further allow Primco to have sufficient shares available for equity funding, and/or for potential acquisitions which the Board of Directors may determine is in the best interest of the shareholders.

In light of the recent increase in the share price by over 4500%, Primco now expects to reduce by more than 90% the number of shares it would have otherwise issued and is presently in negotiations with private investors for equity capital which would potentially enable Primco to repay all of its convertible debt and improve its balance sheet.

The Company is moving forward aggressively to meet its newly stated goals in the medical marijuanaindustry and expects to announce positive developments in the very near future.

About Primco Management Inc. www.primcousa.com: Through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, ESMG Inc., Top Sail Productions and D & B Music, Inc., the Company operates as an integrated entertainment company with divisions in music and film production and distribution. Primco also operates in various aspects of the real estate industry.

Check the recent filing... NO SHARES left to issue until march 28th and then Southridge starts BUYING! Billions of shares SHORTED$

Link to filing..http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1516522/000101489714000075/primcopre14cv3.htm

Definition of 'Short Squeeze'

A situation in which a heavily shorted stock or commodity moves sharply higher, forcing more short sellers to close out their short positions and adding to the upward pressure on the stock. A short squeeze implies that short sellers are being squeezed out of their short positions, usually at a loss. A short squeeze is generally triggered by a positive development that suggests the stock may be embarking on a turnaround. Although the turnaround in the stock’s fortunes may only prove to be temporary, few short sellers can afford to risk runaway losses on their short positions and may prefer to close them out even if it means taking a substantial loss.

PMCM's $10,000,000. Dollar Material Definitive Agreement.

WHAT IT MEANS...- the company controls when the draw down notices are given (which can only be given by the company);
- the company controls the amount of each draw down;
- agreed upon discounts based on the VWAP of the company's shares; and
- the company sets a floor price for each draw down.

http://www.angel-and-venture-capital-guide.com/standby-equity-purchase-agreement.html

Link to 8k filing on Southridge $10,000,000 Equity Purchase Agreement...

^^

I'm a rookie in this; what does all of that mean? :dwillhuh:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^

I'm a rookie in this; what does all of that mean? :dwillhuh:

no one knows - it can be spun either way. Good thing is shares won't be "dumped" until March 28th - the flip side is that it sounds to me these are restricted and will be sold to Southridge, which I don't see how this isn't dilutive. Without seeing the contract I can't tell the nature of the deal but it looks that they will be retiring debt and substituing with these shares (convertible debt should be converted to dilutive shares to properly calculate value but most ignore it). So either way there's dilution.

As the price continues to be walked down