Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I was worried they're earnings would suck with the way it traded today. Good buy. Wish I would of bought some.

I bought some in december at 140. Bought some more at 170. sold a bit at 195 (had to take some profits). Will be buying on the next inevitable dip though. If you want to take profits, i would sell on Friday, at it will likely dip then.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought Tesla when it was an IPO. $28 I think, tried to flip it the next day and lost a few bucks.

Shoulda just held onto the shyt. Total fail.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Someone explain this to me... I look at the options chain on Yahoo/Google Finance for EPE and it's available, but the open interest is very, very, very small. Where are options being traded for this? On Sharebuilder and Fidelity, it says no options listed.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
found a weed company with an EXTREMELY low float, lower than mdbx...hoping it shoots up like mdbx too

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Someone explain this to me... I look at the options chain on Yahoo/Google Finance for EPE and it's available, but the open interest is very, very, very small. Where are options being traded for this? On Sharebuilder and Fidelity, it says no options listed.
some stocks dont have options issued by the CBOE because theres not enough demand / volume on the underlying

even if you look at the spreads youll see that theyre so wide. No use buying for trading,...hedging is another story

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
found a weed company with an EXTREMELY low float, lower than mdbx...hoping it shoots up like mdbx too

Is it a legitimate weed company or a last week we were in the dry cleaning business this week we drop a PR that says we are exploring marijuana ventures weed company

In the last three months they are a dime a dozen now

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it a legitimate weed company or a last week we were in the dry cleaning business this week we drop a PR that says we are exploring marijuana ventures weed company

In the last three months they are a dime a dozen now

lol,

i think we get off this MJ train, the players are known these johnny come lately companies are only trying to make a quick buck on equity sales.