Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PMCM bricking right now. These penny stocks will eat you alive if you stay in too long

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
PMCM bricking right now. These penny stocks will eat you alive if you stay in too long
Idiots thought they were diluted, buy while shares are cheap...Rookies sold
Pmcm may do another 100% tomorrow
i4lpns.jpg
Outstanding shares went touched merger is comin

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I held mine because of the significant drop. Early morning sell offs aint nothin new.

Agreed, typically when a stock runs like that there's a big drop off in the AM.

I actually flipped it end of day yesterday, .0038 to .0046, made a few quick bucks

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I held mine because of the significant drop. Early morning sell offs aint nothin new.
The sell off happened because of rookie traders got the news last night and thought they were being diluted,..I told my chat group the price would drop and they should buy low....I ended up doing just that at I have 1.7 mil shares......price is now going back up..,.

That's why it's important to have a trading group

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get this Primco company why the hell would you combine a real estate company with a music/film company?

I mean I get diversification and some companies have different components in different industries but this is odd.

that's what these companies due, they end up being Shell companies and then funnel equity to the executives. Common scam, this company will never amount to shyt and will end up eating investors. now with that said, there are trading opportunities in everything...as long as you hve the right game plan. It was an easy short this morning for a 100% gain and probably will be an even better 100% gain rising back up. If you played it right you made 155% yesterday, 100% this morning, and probably another 100% by evening.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
that's what these companies due, they end up being Shell companies and then funnel equity to the executives. Common scam, this company will never amount to shyt and will end up eating investors. now with that said, there are trading opportunities in everything...as long as you hve the right game plan. It was an easy short this morning for a 100% gain and probably will be an even better 100% gain rising back up. If you played it right you made 155% yesterday, 100% this morning, and probably another 100% by evening.

ehhh...I just avoid these penny stocks. I wouldn't want to be caught on the wrong side of one of those trades.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehhh...I just avoid these penny stocks. I wouldn't want to be caught on the wrong side of one of those trades.

the problem is the MJ bubble is mostly penny stocks and short term there is money to be made and long-term when/if you short that bubble. Once it's realized that the best and cheapest place to buy weed is your local corner boy and the market drives prices down - then i think you will get real valuations from these MJ companies.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sell off happened because of rookie traders got the news last night and thought they were being diluted,..I told my chat group the price would drop and they should buy low....I ended up doing just that at I have 1.7 mil shares......price is now going back up..,.

That's why it's important to have a trading group

you guys are articificially holding the price up - if someone breaks ranks sweet chin music will hit that stock. Now if you keep your people in line, I might have to hop in this because you will create a floor and maybe I can eat off that.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A highly esteemed day trader said this about PMCM

"PMCM - if it were me, i'd be locking in profits or breaking even as soon as possible... this company exists to sell shares... look no further then their latest PR... at least they are courteous enough to let people know they're gonna be dumping all over them"

So that's my take, it was/ is a great short term play but make your money and get out quickly. Though I guess that could be said for any penny stock but it especially applies when something catches fire like this

You'll never go broke taking profits remember that

@7oclock PMCM is doing crazy volume right now. Flippers are all over it, not just Shugg and his group

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"PMCM - if it were me, i'd be locking in profits or breaking even as soon as possible... this company exists to sell shares... look no further then their latest PR... at least they are courteous enough to let people know they're gonna be dumping all over them"

So that's my take, it was/ is a great short term play but make your money and get out quickly. Though I guess that could be said for any penny stock but it especially applies when something catches fire like this

@7oclock PMCM is doing crazy volume right now. Flippers are all over it, not just Shugg and his group

I don't know Shugg goup size but I did see the buyup yesterday of the shares up to the A/S - I did get in today for a quick flip, small amount to get out at .004

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

guarantee same dude bought at .0025

i'll lock in profits in nine days, chart is still lookin good, phot did the exact same thing, go on ihub and do your own dd....

like i said i predicted to my group that is would tank this mornin, it did that, told group to buy when i gave the signal, they bought in the .0025's and now 2 of us sittin on 2 milly shares each....

watch when the merger news hits, like phot

a/s was increased for a reason, and im hearing the float is locked, cant issue any more shares at 5 billion... go look and tell me if im wrong please.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guarantee same dude bought at .0025

i'll lock in profits in nine days, chart is still lookin good, phot did the exact same thing, go on ihub and do your own dd....

like i said i predicted to my group that is would tank this mornin, it did that, told group to buy when i gave the signal, they bought in the .0025's and now 2 of us sittin on 2 milly shares each....

watch when the merger news hits, like phot

a/s was increased for a reason, and im hearing the float is locked, cant issue any more shares at 5 billion... go look and tell me if im wrong please.

1. ihub you need to filter because there's a lot of misinformation and lies on there.

2. there's no merger coming with the MJ business lol, maybe with the record company lol

3. this isn't phot doesn't even have any sort of thriving MJ business (PHOT is overvalued based on my analysis as well and will never reach the valuation IMO)

4. A/S was increased - supposedly - so that they could clean up their balance sheet; get out of convertible debt and finance the business. The same dilution is happening they just used a different form of financing. That's just from what I read - i'm hoping this gets pumped so i can profit but i knew the best course of action was to short this morning, but sometimes I follow the crowd just in case.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so can i still get in on this PMCM shyt? have $1000 sitting around doing nothing

it's slowly being walk down - i think the floor is going to be .0025 especially since there's alot of newsletters and forums pumping this at .0022 - i think between .0025 and .0033 are good entry points.

If u want to test the market , i would go in at 3rds of halves - $333 now, see if it falls then average down up until .0025. If it hits .0038 (arbitrary # ) then think about putting in more