Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I fukking missed hertz brehs, did yall call it in here I'm subbing to this thread :mjcry:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Who said M1 don't pay off it's like a savings account but with way better return I'm already up, heavily weighted tesla and other innovative companies plus top tech and SPY

i tried signing up but i had to disclose information that i wasnt keen on disclosing and it couldnt confirm my address for some reason

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
when my account hits $200k i'll be like

Bosh-HQ-loop.gif

:takedat:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over 5% for the day in my roth. Hopefully it stays that way for the rest of the week. :lawd:
yo heres a stupid question; can you just trade in a roth ira the same way you do as the taxed brokerage account?

ive just been throwing in 6 grand in index funds at the beginning of the year, and forgetting about it. hasn't even occurred to me to fukk around with it :dead:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
yo heres a stupid question; can you just trade in a roth ira the same way you do as the taxed brokerage account?

ive just been throwing in 6 grand in index funds at the beginning of the year, and forgetting about it. hasn't even occurred to me to fukk around with it :dead:

Only if you have a cash in the account ready to be spent. basically you can't day trade. i got hit with 90 day penalty cuz i day traded with unsettled funds. :stopitslime:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

yes and you already know the tax benefits

just cant day trade

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Anyone confident in the GNUS hype?

I got in kind of late, and have lost about $15 on it, id rather just take the very minor L, sell, and put the equity into something moving/im confident in (like my SAVE or ERI :ohlawd:)