Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
NYC
guess i'm gonna buy the dip again. :ehh:

I've got a cost basis of $82, but I don't need the money so going to let this shyt ride

giphy.gif

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
anybody know where dividends display on fidelity brokerage accounts?
Robinhood is straightforward but i feel like fidelity makes it hassle for no reason
anybody please :mjcry:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what these dudes are doing over in the discord. Why are we gonna use that when we can post everything here? They are hiding their plays for some reason,
i was in there earlier and it was a bunch of dudes demanding cuts of other peoples' profits :skip: i'm sure that logic doesn't apply if they take an L on your advice

and it's not like stocks are a cologne or some shyt that you don't want anyone else wearing. isn't it literally better for you to have as many other people buy your stocks as possible? :dead:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i was in there earlier and it was a bunch of dudes demanding cuts of other peoples' profits :skip: i'm sure that logic doesn't apply if they take an L on your advice

and it's not like stocks are a cologne or some shyt that you don't want anyone else wearing. isn't it literally better for you to have as many other people buy your stocks as possible? :dead:

My financial advisor told me to watch out for them Coli-wealth Financial Services Group fees

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Listen I'm just here to pass along my info and make $.. I have no issue posting in a discord but I don't owe anyone anything. I do a lot of research myself too :pachaha:

I don't understand not posting your plays here, wouldn't you want as many pumpers as possible?

my main issue is I like everything to be confined to one place.