Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Let me help you a bit because i had the same line of thinking. Dont think about the cost of the stock and number of shares, start thinking about the % gain. 10% gain on 20 shares of a $1 stock is the same profit as 10% gain on one share of a $20 stock. Im still at the bottom in terms of money invested. I was happy when i made a good profit and all i had was 4 shares of WYNN. :russ:

Assuming you in it to trade, not long term invest.

Great advice. % is all that matters. $ change only matters for psychological reasons. % is where the money is at.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could afford some of these big money stocks y'all getting. :mjcry:

But I'm ok with the slow grind. CLIS, FET, and XSPA been good to me so far today. Just need BBRW and TLSS to make up for their total losses.

:mjlol:Become a penny stock kingpin like me. It's nothing to hit 2-4x flips everytime. I'm currently at 4x for all my stocks.

:mjlol:By the time I sell it'll be 10x.

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
D.G.L.Y. you aint got alibi, you booming
tenor.gif

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Feel like Stock Market is the Wizard of Oz... just knowing their is someone behind the scenes manipulating the narrative pulling strings. (The Fed) because none of this makes any sense.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
i hate the rbc direct investing platform couldnt get anything while i am watching many of my picks go green:mjcry: