Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
They going to be some new highs. :whew: i'm certainly ready for that!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Think I'm gonna do it. The greenest of day and it didn't do shyt. I know it ran very well on red days but I feel like its correcting itself and I can maybe scoop it around 32

My cost basis is still way under where we are at so I'm letting it ride. The future is in gambling, states want that revenue stream breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like my retirement ira dropped a bit but less than 1% and who knows cuz Fidelity be delaying the shyt on that account. Guess mutual funds don't update thru the day like stocks. My roth went up a bit but gotta appreciate those 1 and 2% gains anyways. Finally got rid of this damn stock I was holding for too long on td ameritrade. Lost enough on that shyt and looked like it was going nowhere.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
My cost basis is still way under where we are at so I'm letting it ride. The future is in gambling, states want that revenue stream breh
I know and I believe in it, its just i got it at 36.86. I can definitely see it dipping under that next week. Im doing so well in my other stocks that I'm feeling I can put this 8k to better use somewhere else and if it hits a nice price, then go in again

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know and I believe in it, its just i got it at 36.86. I can definitely see it dipping under that next week. Im doing so well in my other stocks that I'm feeling I can put this 8k to better use somewhere else and if it hits a nice price, then go in again

It could touch 36 for sure so if you wanted to do that you could, It's just a gamble heading into a weekend where there could be catalysts, but do what you think is your best option.

The money I have in DKNG I'm just letting ride