Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The selling stockholders of Genius Brands International, Inc. ( “we,” “us” or the “Company”) identified in this prospectus, including their pledgees, donees, transferees, assigns or other successors in interest, may offer and resell under this prospectus up to 60,100,617 shares of our common stock. The number of shares offered for resale consists of (i) 31,100,091 shares of common stock previously issued upon the cashless exercise of certain warrants and (ii) 29,000,526 shares of common stock issuable upon the exercise of certain outstanding warrants at an exercise price of $0.21 per share (each a “Warrant” and collectively, the “Warrants”).

they only had 76 mil shares beforehand
they diluted the shyt outta the stock

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
At this point i still think a sub $2 entry is solid. Sub 1.50 is perfect. This rode up because the hype train started but this company is legit unlike most pennys.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Oh shyt! I was soo close to dropping some change on DPLN this morning
:whew:

Now might be the time to look at hopping in. Big money had to get their bag first. If you don't hop in before them, you have to wait until they leave the room. They will hurt you. Earnings is suppose to be near the end of the month so between now and then I expect another bump.

I'd still wait and see how far it goes down for the rest of the day. Some probably still will be selling off

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I feel like we aren't going to see pullback while Trump's still in office.

Hopefully we can make huge gains while he is so we can be ready if there's a drop during the next presidency. Wouldn't be surprised if market reaches 30k before year end.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At this point i still think a sub $2 entry is solid. Sub 1.50 is perfect. This rode up because the hype train started but this company is legit unlike most pennys.
Its legit but is their product quality driven? Doubtable.

plus its not really a ps anymore, its on nasdaq and above $1 per share

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Since the start of May EPR is up about 10$, I've bought and re-sold it a few times. Thanks for whoever put me on.

Seems like these stocks are starting to 'normalize' a bit

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
These real estate trusts are popping now, who has a couple good ones? I already ate off DHC.