Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Battle Over Pebble Mine About to Hit a Turning Point

@K-Deini

:beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

What You Can Do to Stop the Pebble Mine
“At this point, there’s a huge stack of evidence that this permit should not be issued,” Williams with Trout Unlimited says. “But these decisions are made partly on science and partly on politics, and the hunting and angling community carry a lot of weight.”

If you want to help make a difference, call your Congressional representatives and tell them how you feel about Pebble Mine and Bristol Bay. Visit savebristolbay.org or defendbristolbay.org to write elected officials and to stay abreast of the news.

“If we can hold them off a little longer,” Williams says, “we can change the conversation to supporting local communities and keeping the excellent fishery and habitat we love alive and healthy—the way it is now, and the way it should be forever.”

fukking motherfukkers

the salmon are going to fukking be fine. get the gold and copper :what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
@Domingo Halliburton Do I tell these dudes their stop loss is worthless if their stock gaps down or should I let them learn the hard way?

:mjlol:It's only worthless if you do a stop limit, not market. A trailing stop or a market stop will activate, because it doesn't matter what the price is as long as it hits or exceed your threshold.

:mjlol:Either way, the chances of a stock dropping from 9 dollars to zero with Buffet backing it is slim to none. I'm not worried.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Yep....But there's always more opportunities. :mjlit:
how about you start a thread and call it "from the ground floor"

it appears you and dude who recommended MVIS have helped make people richer since March; I missed out on both but props for sharing. usually when it's in this thread it been done popped 100% or more

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:Yaw nikkas really think this shyt gonna drop? The economy is gonna open soon. The crash is over bruhs...
Some of these businesses were closed for over 2 months of a 3 month quarter. How can their valuations be equal to or greater than last year when their debt has exploded to counter this and business has fallen off a cliff? Earnings in July will be a bloodbath.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Is this a sign to sell breh

theyve been protesting for years and the mine has never been this close to going through

im not selling for shyt but if youre shook i dont blame you

i see that as a last gasp effort to stop the inevitable

nak holders are nervous about trump losing though. they think a biden presidency could crush it. i think the timeline is for everything to be handled by september 15th the latest

im not letting some trout enthusiast get me off a potential fortune

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
theyve been protesting for years and the mine has never been this close to going through

im not selling for shyt but if youre shook i dont blame you

i see that as a last gasp effort to stop the inevitable

nak holders are nervous about trump losing though. they think a biden presidency could crush it. i think the timeline is for everything to be handled by september 15th the latest

im not letting some trout enthusiast get me off a potential fortune
I'll hold then breh

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
How so breh

might.....Another children's based film and tv production company. EPS is actually projected to be better than GNUS. It's on the NASDAQ. I'll take a chance. Earnings suppose to be in about 3 1/2 weeks. If the date is right, I expect a bump leading up to earnings. Probably won't soar as high as GNUS, but............

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
DLPN might be the next GNUS

:mjlol:You may be right in the sense that the hype from GNUS can transfer over to a stock that is similar, which we may already be seeing results of. Plus it could be a decent company in it's own right.

:mjlol:It might be worth throwing some bread on it to see if it becomes a cheese sandwhich.