Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s just another broker to use but it’s basically a way to make your own etf/pie

if you can do that already with ur broker than no need for it
Last question, I see you can have a checking account with them. How easy is it to sell out of positions and/or pull funds/profit from your portfolio? I’m thinking this could be a good place to move my vacation savings, might as well have that money earning 15-50% as opposed to sitting in a savings account.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Last question, I see you can have a checking account with them. How easy is it to sell out of positions and/or pull funds/profit from your portfolio? I’m thinking this could be a good place to move my vacation savings, might as well have that money earning 15-50% as opposed to sitting in a savings account.
So far just as easy as any account about 2-5 business days to get the funds out

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:@dora_da_destroyer M1 is trash. They don't let you even use your shyt. It's designed to be automated. You can't even buy new positions except once a day at 10am. If you miss you can't do shyt for 24 hrs. You're basically giving someone money and letting them mess with your shyt for you.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
If youre going automated i recommend betterment. They choose the etfs for you. No individual stocks but ive had good performance for long term investing.

Individual stock buying, stick to fidelity, scwaub or robinhood. I want to leave robinhood but theyve been adding features and that instant deposit is too hard to leave.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was doing some research and noticed this interesting stock history of GNUS. On December 6, 2011 PENT changed its name to GNUS and it was worth like $50. Before that in August 2009 it was worth $240, but then dropped to that $50 and then all the way to below a dollar earlier this year. Looks like there were some buyouts and distribution deals in the past. Plus an issue with Harvey Weinstein and WWE, damn Vince McMahon. Who knows what happened or if the stock can reach those type of prices again.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
@Domingo Halliburton Do I tell these dudes their stop loss is worthless if their stock gaps down or should I let them learn the hard way?

This thread usually does numbers on the way down but this thread has been on fire in the run up too.

Im questioning whether everyone is getting in at the top. But ive been totally wrong since april as well... :yeshrug:

Regardless, ive been cashed out and ive missed this huge run. I have a little in CCL

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
XSPA up 17% after hours. :wow:

why-the-moon-landings-could-have.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dkng dropping like a rock, wondering if i could sell and then rebuy at lower price point

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
DLPN and YVR are gonna try to be the next in line after GNUS and CIDM

DLPN may be outta here m judging from y’all are saying . YVR creeping

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Caution for everybody. I would say wait on DLPN until the market is open if you are going to try to buy in. Usually the price gets jacked up on these in extended hours. Wait to see if big money sells out of theirs. I might be too late already for some of you all I see....:mjgrin:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Caution for everybody. I would say wait on DLPN until the market is open if you are going to try to buy in. Usually the price gets jacked up on these in extended hours. Wait to see if big money sells out of theirs. I might be too late already for some of you all I see....:mjgrin:
You think 1.62-66 area is a decent entry, I been waiting

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You think 1.62-66 area is a decent entry, I been waiting

I might be wrong, but I think it's going back down after the market opens. I'd wait to see what happens the first hour.....Or you could set a limit order close to what it closed at yesterday and see if it gets you in soon after the market opens.