Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol:Tired of these lames hating on GNUS because they missed the boat.

:mjlol:Shut the fukk up bytch nikka and watch us eat! It's called a stop loss dumb fukk. Go on the internet, nikkas been made hundreds of thousands already. We not worried bout shyt over here! All your hating ain't stopping the bag!

:mjlol:At 6/12-6/15 we cash out!
:russ::russ::russ::russ: we eating breh :eat::eat::eat:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I been holding this in, but I had GNUS at .71¢ ...Got rid of it at $1.31 and didn't look back.....:mjcry:

:mjlol:Gains are gains my nikka. Nothing to be ashamed of!

:mjlol:Ain't enough food on the plate for a nikka like me though. No idea how nikkas be scared to get money.

:mjlol:I ain't scared of shyt, I'mma leave when I feel like it and my belly will be full!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
With M1 Finance, you can automatically invest in what you want for free. Check out the portfolio I built and start investing today: M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing

that’s my pie
What makes this different than just opening a regular investment account and buying these stocks at what ever weighting you’ve given it in M1?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mjlol:Gains are gains my nikka. Nothing to be ashamed of!

:mjlol:Ain't enough food on the plate for a nikka like me though. No idea how nikkas be scared to get money.

:mjlol:I ain't scared of shyt, I'mma leave when I feel like it and my belly will be full!
I regret not getting more shares but at the price I got and the limited funds I had thrown in the account, didn't wanna take much risk. Was like let me diversify a bit and get a few funds. But gains are gains, and I got some more the other day in my retirement account so I can be eating off that money in the future as well.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What makes this different than just opening a regular investment account and buying these stocks at what ever weighting you’ve given it in M1?
You can buy fracture shares so can put in any amount of money you want

If you want 5 dollars put into Tesla you can