Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
@Domingo Halliburton Do I tell these dudes their stop loss is worthless if their stock gaps down or should I let them learn the hard way?

im aware of this and it has me spooked

i put my mom onto gnus and told her to put an order sell tomorrow good pre market. shes not attentive enough for such a volatile stock. shes in at 5.80 and out in the 8s so :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: ill

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm excited... I just opened up an M1 Finance account. So as I await to fund it, this is how I'm thinking of dividing my pie.

Tech and Innovation.

So I'm going with..

Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Tesla, MRVL, NVDA, Illumina, Facebook, Square and the S&P 500 ETF SPY

Thoughts??

Keep in mind I'm building the pie now, I haven't funded it yet or balanced it yet.
Sounds start.

I'm basically using m1 finance for companies I actually want to invest in long term, meanwhile every stock on td Ameritrade can get flipped for the right price, play or scenario. No loyalty to that td ameritrade account.

Plus I won't trip off seeing it fluctuate.

The neat trick is that on red days now i plan to flood the account.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
im aware of this and it has me spooked

i put my mom onto gnus and told her to put an order sell tomorrow good pre market. shes not attentive enough for such a volatile stock. shes in at 5.80 and out in the 8s so :yeshrug:

I hope it keeps climbing and all of you including Doomsday keep eating on this stock but some of the overly confident posts in here made me pause