Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Time and manipulate it i think our best bet it either ATTBF and REFG ...if we do this right the prices will be soaring because we could be a dedicated group thats is
Not
Selling
Until
It
Hits
The dollar mark..you guys in?

Notify me before tuesday, i put this on one other message board, so i can coordinate this shyt.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Im doing this on boxden also..

We got 2 people down on here so far to buy into low float weed company PMCM tuesday folks..lets do the math
PMCM Float= 24 Milly
Lets say we avg 3000 bucks per investment
3000 divided by current share price = 1,666,666 shares

Meaning with each person that joins this idea we bring down the float by 1,666,666 each time

So if we can get roughly 6000 people that avg 3000 per investment, we will bring the float down from 24 milly to 14 milly

Simple math...no tricks or lies, the info on this company has been laid out

Me personally im good for roughly 5000 worth of shares, so thats 24 milly shares minus 2.7 milly shares...

Only 21.3 milly shares left...who else wants to join?

I got one person on boxden ready to join me, i'll keep u guys updated, you can join us or watch from the sidelines if u want, but we finna do this shyt :yeshrug:

MNTR looks like a nice one to do as well....so we dont have all our eggs in one basket

Just made an account on tinychat so the participants can chat privately, if your down do the same

*update* 8 milly shares are held by an insider so thats
25 milly - 8 milly = 17 milly shares left....

if we can work together and hold 10 milly shares that leaves a float of 7 milly...fspms float is 8 milly and its a 5 bucks today folks

the insider is underwater on his shares most likely so he wont be selling at least until we reach 5 cents....by then we'll already be caking and have profits locked in

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

We got 2 people down on here so far to buy into low float weed company PMCM tuesday folks..lets do the math
PMCM Float= 24 Milly

Meaning with each person that joins this idea we bring down the float by 1,666,666 each time

So if we can get roughly 6000 people that avg 3000 per investment, we will bring the float down from 24 milly to 14 milly

Me personally im good for roughly 5000 worth of shares, so thats 24 milly shares minus 2.7 milly shares...

I got one person on boxden ready to join me, i'll keep u guys updated, you can join us or watch from the sidelines if u want, but we finna do this shyt :yeshrug:

MNTR looks like a nice one to do as well....so we dont have all our eggs in one basket

Just made an account on tinychat so the participants can chat privately, if your down do the same

if we can work together and hold 10 milly shares that leaves a float of 7 milly...fspms float is 8 milly and its a 5 bucks today folks

the insider is underwater on his shares most likely so he wont be selling at least until we reach 5 cents....by then we'll already be caking and have profits locked in

This kind of collusion can be a no-no to the SEC. Keep it on the down low. People do it, they just don't post it in public forums.

Anyway, keep an eye out for ARNA. I'm on the sidelines right now but OpEx for this coming week has a lot of interest at $8. Its at 6.93 right now with scripts coming Tuesday so thats a 9% expected gain this week if they pin it at the $8 strike.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
This kind of collusion can be a no-no to the SEC. Keep it on the down low. People do it, they just don't post it in public forums.

Anyway, keep an eye out for ARNA. I'm on the sidelines right now but OpEx for this coming week has a lot of interest at $8. Its at 6.93 right now with scripts coming Tuesday so thats a 9% expected gain this week if they pin it at the $8 strike.
Me and the guy are gonna do it either on a private tinychat or on a free forum.. We soon will be doin it on the down low...

Wanna join in? Got 4 spots left open
@Big Jo
@Bernie Madoff
@Domingo Halliburton
@GoogleMe
@Catatafish
@7oclock
@Hiphoplives4eva
@Scientific Playa

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm going to Tahoe this week so won't have time to check up on it so I'll sit on the sidelines for now. I'll revisit when I get back next week. Keep it on the DL or they'll get you for manipulation.
10-4 ..keep me posted

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Me and the other guy on Boxden that are doing this have set up a free private forum, and an instant message app so that we can strategize and make our weed plays..all we need is a couple of good people that are down for the plan and we can get rolling Tuesday

We already have a pot play in mind , all we need is some other people that will help help us bring down the float....

Interested then hmu

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well if u wanna join we are up to six people and I just put up a great relatively low float weed company with a damn good balance sheet up on our private website...spots are running out

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PMCM Float= 24 Milly

what's the end game here - we buy up the stock and the owner decides he needs to do a 2nd round of financing - you end up with diluted shares. Or the MM's start selling your shares to shorts and the PPS never moves and they wait until someone breaks and unloads their shares before catching everyone in a downward spiral. Just curious what you think the end game is here? *besides obviously hoping for PPS to rise*

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
what's the end game here - we buy up the stock and the owner decides he needs to do a 2nd round of financing - you end up with diluted shares. Or the MM's start selling your shares to shorts and the PPS never moves and they wait until someone breaks and unloads their shares before catching everyone in a downward spiral. Just curious what you think the end game is here? *besides obviously hoping for PPS to rise*
End game is get out while we are ahead...our group isn't in this to make a lil bit, we have been researching all week, why just today I found two new weed companies with reasonable balance sheets..

We will be coordinated with this shyt, we already have our own forum that's private and a private texting app we use...

We gone do this lil hustle for a month and get out ahead....if u wanna throw in some spare dollars your welcome to join, I could use your expertise.