Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3. I know what im getting myself into if i fukkup...i just fukkup ..

Yea breh, since I bought LATF I've literally seen it up 120% one day and down 30% the next.

Now honestly I'm not a technicals guy and I don't read charts well. but I think these are wild card plays anyway, a strong chart may be misleading and vice versa. I know there is STUPID money to be made here, especially if you jumped in a month ago. but remember when money is made somebody else is on the other side getting fukked.

Just don't be afraid to take take profits. I'm airing on the side of caution here for sure. Would rather leave a little money on the table than hold too long and watch my shyt freefall.

There will always be penny plays to be had. Most of these companies are putting PR out like there's no tomorrow, you gotta assume most of the shyt is fukkin lies. My hunch is that the MJ sector will be hot for a couple more weeks, then cool off when everything has been flipped to death. Then a ghost town until the next major news comes out (not little shyt like the farm bill) and everybody tries to jump back in

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea breh, since I bought LATF I've literally seen it up 120% one day and down 30% the next.

Now honestly I'm not a technicals guy and I don't read charts well. but I think these are wild card plays anyway, a strong chart may be misleading and vice versa

Just don't be afraid to take take profits. I'm airing on the side of caution here for sure. Would rather leave a little money on the table than hold too long and watch my shyt freefall.

There will always be penny plays to be had. Most of these companies are putting PR out like there's no tomorrow, you gotta assume most of the shyt is fukkin lies. My hunch is that the MJ sector will be hot for a couple more weeks, then cool off when everything has been flipped to death. Then a ghost town until the next major news comes out (not little shyt like the farm bill) and everybody tries to jump back in

yeah the ratios these are trading at are very high/extended - you could almost call this a MJ bubble ; without any real revenues/monetization yet - these companies are putting out equity and it's hard to say whose legitimately building infastruture to support the revenues/profits that these extended financial ratios are at.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the ratios these are trading at are very high/extended - you could almost call this a MJ bubble ; without any real revenues/monetization yet - these companies are putting out equity and it's hard to say whose legitimately building infastruture to support the revenues/profits that these extended financial ratios are at.

bubble indeed. honestly breh i don't doubt that some cats have turned $2500 into $248,000+ playing this sector. look at the CBDS or GRNH 3 month chart for instance. there's been crazy runners

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Now honestly I'm not a technicals guy and I don't read charts well. but I think these are wild card plays anyway, a strong chart may be misleading and vice versa. I know there is STUPID money to be made here, especially if you jumped in a month ago. but remember when money is made somebody else is on the other side getting fukked.

The thing about it is, this weed legalization thing is now finna go through the snowball effect... the dot com bubble was popped and people lost money cuz they invested late in companies that WERE NOT real..im going to be researching these companies and we can share our ideas so that we dont end up like that...LATF was already making legit money so it should be straight and should be able to get financing from banks because of their business experience faster than other companies...and if this thing partners up with MDBX, then it will fly...just remember LATF just moved its headquarters to Colorado so give it time and the partnerships will come.
lol, I'm not gonna doubt someone got 2500 into 248,000 but that's highly highly suspect :smile: but it's a good carrot to work for

Fib retracements -> http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/fibonacciretracement.asp this would be perfect for the TA you're doing, although again with pennystocks it may not be plausible. I know a lot of FOREX guys who use this and make money hand over fist.
He put a pic up, it was one of the most magnificent things ive seen, its actually possible...not the norm tho...heck I'd be happy with getting from 14000 to 40000...

LATF has revenues...i will research other companies just like it, companies that were getting money in other various ways before they went into the weed business
bubble indeed. honestly breh i don't doubt that some cats have turned $2500 into $248,000+ playing this sector. look at the CBDS or GRNH 3 month chart for instance. there's been crazy runners
I think PMCM is next bra

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LATF has revenues...i will research other companies just like it, companies that were getting money in other various ways before they went into the weed business

Ya that's why I like LATF so much. Legit revenue, sub penny entry point in a hot sector. HEMP and MJNA for instance are trading much higher with no revenue. LATF is a breakout waiting to happen.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ya that's why I like LATF so much. Legit revenue, sub penny entry point in a hot sector. HEMP and MJNA for instance are trading much higher with no revenue. LATF is a breakout waiting to happen.
exactly if that thing break .0104 tuesday like it should then :ohlawd: those shorts will have to cover:whew:

Imma do a lil research while watching the NBA thing tonight
tumblr_mceg61Zq5f1qg8jqyo1_500.gif

Last edited:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you understand that that's almost a 10,000% gain over a few month? I don't think any stock has gained that much or even combination of stocks in the past few months (I could be wrong).

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about it is, this weed legalization thing is now finna go through the snowball effect... the dot com bubble was popped and people lost money cuz they invested late in companies that WERE NOT real..im going to be researching these companies and we can share our ideas so that we dont end up like that...LATF was already making legit money so it should be straight and should be able to get financing from banks because of their business experience faster than other companies...and if this thing partners up with MDBX, then it will fly...just remember LATF just moved its headquarters to Colorado so give it time and the partnerships will come.

He put a pic up, it was one of the most magnificent things ive seen, its actually possible...not the norm tho...heck I'd be happy with getting from 14000 to 40000...

I think PMCM is next bra

it's one thing to talk about revenues, it's another to talk about valuation in relation to the ratios/multiples these are valued at. The dot com bubble was not solely due to "fake" companies - it's companies that could not support the valuations they were trading at. Whether real revenues or r&d, the future expectations have to support the valuations.

What's worse is that you can see these guys are not able to get debt from banks (until recently banks were not allowed to fund MJ companies) and many of them are aching for financing, they will be diluting the stocks even more thus crippling any chance of short-term reaching the valuations they are already trading at. No way, these "legit" companies would still be penny stocks with all the attention being paid to them if IB's thought these were valued correctly.

Now of course the play here is to "get lucky" and hope to catch a wave upwards and get out - rinse and repeat. That's just my opinion at this point - I have few on my radar but I don't see any of them doing big #'s now

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick analysis on LATF

saw back in Apr-May 2013 they diluted their stock - you can see where this stock was trading @ .20cents - imagine those guys getting hit with dilution. That already raises a red flag for me, but that's what penny stocks do.

Current shares outstanding is 1.9 billion
authorized shares is 2.0 billion

guess what happens when they need cash - because they have very little left to offers on their shares - either they finance with debt or more equity diliution

latest projections I saw were 2.5m for 2014 and 10m for 2015

assuming a very lucative profit margin of 40%

you would expect earnings of 4million in 2015
eps for 2015 (with current OS) = .002
current stocks price = .01

meaning - its trading at 5x eps multiple - which means they would need at least 50m in revenues to support the current stock valuation

this is very crude arithmetic but you can see how the fundamentals don't support and you really should be playing this as pump and dump. Again jmo, and obviously there's a lot of other factors but for me they are negative

such as supply and demand, I expect weed prices to plummet whereas they are selling at a premium, thus degrading further your margins. I believe MJNA currently has 50% profit margins and I expect to see those degrade as the space becomes congested and more legalization happens.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Floats Of Charts I Like In Order
MNTR stupid low float!! this thing may run up ...super low float
NTRR 7 milly float...nice..more research need to be done on this one tho:ld:
FSPM sub-10 milly float, WILL Soar when financials come out at in of month
ATTBF 11 milly float :obama:
CANV 12 milly float
CANN 14 milly float low float
REFG 15 milly float:obama:chart isn't AS good as the others listed so far but...its good
AFAI !!!!! 22 Milly float !!!!!!!!!!!! Still low in price DEF A BUY ON TUES. Still need to do more dd on it though
ENRT 30 milly float kinda low
HSCC 58 milly float not too too shabby, can see this thing going much higher
HESG sub 60 milly float...not the worst, prices still very low
CBDS relatively low float, may soar way higher:smugdraper:

@7oclock you absolutely right, I'm pretty much gonna play this as a P&D...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yea like I said man. Wait for it to run on some good PR, take your profits and get the fukk out. That money is better off in real shyt
Exactly why im not putting my money in FSPM...financials is gonna show improvement, but not enought to match pps probably :dead: