Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Big Jo you did be a big favor by showing me LATF so im returning the favor by showing you PMCM...its in the beginning stages, but it looks like it will follow the same chart at LATF....im buying tuesday morning

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big Jo you did be a big favor by showing me LATF so im returning the favor by showing you PMCM...its in the beginning stages, but it looks like it will follow the same chart at LATF....im buying tuesday morning

Thanks breh... onto the watch list it goes

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I recently bought into LATF, it has a great chart , it looks like on Tuesday barring the Cramer curse that it will bust down the .0104 high and race to new highs, so its a good buy.
1.7 Billy Float
149xo2b.jpg

Notes.
1. Note the strong support line...that sh*t is beautful :ohlawd:
2.Its about to bust through highs at the Resistance outlined in the chart, the only reason why it didnt is because A. its a three day weekend, people took their profits and sold, and B. I was watching, they put up a huge wall at that price so it wouldn't bust through, those shorters were desperate.:laff:
3.This thing is on its way to permanent pennyland.:smugfavre:

Now I introduce you fellas to PMCM
Obviously another weed company, but the thing is, ITS IN THE BEGINNING STAGES OF BEHAVING EXACTLY LIKE LATF..

So in other words now is the time to buy.:bayer:
Also,they just announced on the 12th of this month that they are getting into the weed business:ehh1:
jgpf6q.jpg

If we take a look at the chart here, in the circles you can see what I mean by PMCM is starting to behave just like LATF...they have the same support line, and the MACD and Slow Sto look similar as well

Fellas, i thing PMCM may reach a penny a month from now
Its def a buy Tuesday.

What do you guys think, if Im wrong correct me, theres money to be made here.

Oh and btw the Float on PMCM is only 24 Milly, so you can bet your ass it will rise like LATF but waaaaaay faster...just my guess:sims:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Another company I found while sitting on the sh*tter is STBV...i dont like its chart or any of that bullsh*t yet, but I will say that if you see the price hit .001 or .002, buy and hold fellas...buy and hold #swingtrade
pumperilike.png

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Shugg, can you do chart analysis on HEMP and AQUM?

You the man breh
To make a long story short, HEMP is following the other companies leads aka has the exact same patter, its a buy and hold on tuesday.

As far as AQUM goes, is it in the Weed business... I dont see it?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AQUM is a triple sub stock that blew up on Friday for some reason. Likely PR coming soon, possibly weed related but that's anybody's guess. They're a telecom company that used to trade very high

I bought 600k shares just for the fukk of it

Edit: I'm not trying to throw a bunch of tickers at everybody... Just stuff to watch... LATF is still my main gem

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
AQUM is a triple sub stock that blew up on Friday for some reason. Likely PR coming soon, possibly weed related but that's anybody's guess. They're a telecom company that used to trade very high

I bought 600k shares just for the fukk of it

Edit: I'm not trying to throw a bunch of tickers at everybody... Just stuff to watch... LATF is still my main gem
I'll keep it on the watch list, buuuuuut...rumors is rumors...I wanna see an announcement

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@Big Jo
cqmmvimage.jpg

kgjosimage.jpg

liojpimage.jpg

xbavpimage.jpg

xbavpimage.jpg

xbavpimage.jpg

For Tuesday buys i like PHOT TRTC MJNA CBIS ENDO ENRT CBDS EDXC CANN FPSM MCIG HSCC CANV AEGY MEDT REFG RIGH NTRR PLPL ATTBF HESG CWNM AFAI CWIR AXXU MNTR

If its bolded I really like it and if its bolded and a bigger size I really REALLY like it...honestly I been studying this shyt more than my schoolwork, Im gonna call my gramps up and take my last 4500 out my third bank account and put it in TD ameritrade and invest cuz this shyt is NOT gonna stop no time soon.

If its not on my list, 9/10 its about to go down to touch the 20 dma or maybe even the 50dma, some of these I wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole..

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
Another company I found while sitting on the sh*tter is STBV...i dont like its chart or any of that bullsh*t yet, but I will say that if you see the price hit .001 or .002, buy and hold fellas...buy and hold #swingtrade
pumperilike.png

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui
got in on this a few days ago

company looks like shyt tbh but charts make it look like its not gonna ever go much below the floor its at now and any good PR could lead significant gains

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Big Jo
cqmmvimage.jpg

kgjosimage.jpg

liojpimage.jpg

xbavpimage.jpg

xbavpimage.jpg

xbavpimage.jpg

For Tuesday buys i like PHOT TRTC MJNA CBIS ENDO ENRT CBDS EDXC CANN FPSM MCIG HSCC CANV AEGY MEDT REFG RIGH NTRR PLPL ATTBF HESG CWNM AFAI CWIR AXXU MNTR

If its bolded I really like it and if its bolded and a bigger size I really REALLY like it...honestly I been studying this shyt more than my schoolwork, Im gonna call my gramps up and take my last 4500 out my third bank account and put it in TD ameritrade and invest cuz this shyt is NOT gonna stop no time soon.

If its not on my list, 9/10 its about to go down to touch the 20 dma or maybe even the 50dma, some of these I wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole..

Okay, I'm not going to shyt on you or criticize because you're doing more homework than most but I want to throw this out there

1. doing TA on penny stocks is a dangerous game - luckly some of these have volume and visibility of small caps, so I can see some of it working
2. you're only using simple moving averages and RSI and that's it? If it works it works, you should probably add Fib analysis to your work if you're trying to time retracements and wrap these up in Bollinger bands

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Okay, I'm not going to shyt on you or criticize because you're doing more homework than most but I want to throw this out there

1. doing TA on penny stocks is a dangerous game - luckly some of these have volume and visibility of small caps, so I can see some of it working
2. you're only using simple moving averages and RSI and that's it? If it works it works, you should probably add Fib analysis to your work if you're trying to time retracements and wrap these up in Bollinger bands
1. Very dangerous I know, but it seems like all these weed stock charts are bouncing off the 20 dma some are doing it off the 50..i watch mines like a hawk tho, but ur right
2. Thats not all i use, i also use the fact that all these penny stocks have pretty mucjh the exact same pattern after the company announces they are getting into the weed business..bollinger bands wont work, seeing as alot of these companies have been gaining like crazy..

Tell me more about these fib. Retracements tho
3. I know what im getting myself into if i fukkup...i just fukkup ..

A mans gotta take risks sometimes...theres a guy that started this shyt months ago with only 2500 and he put a pick up showing hes now worth 248000

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Very dangerous I know, but it seems like all these weed stock charts are bouncing off the 20 dma some are doing it off the 50..i watch mines like a hawk tho, but ur right
2. Thats not all i use, i also use the fact that all these penny stocks have pretty mucjh the exact same pattern after the company announces they are getting into the weed business..bollinger bands wont work, seeing as alot of these companies have been gaining like crazy..

Tell me more about these fib. Retracements tho
3. I know what im getting myself into if i fukkup...i just fukkup ..

A mans gotta take risks sometimes...theres a guy that started this shyt months ago with only 2500 and he put a pick up showing hes now worth 248000

lol, I'm not gonna doubt someone got 2500 into 248,000 but that's highly highly suspect :smile: but it's a good carrot to work for

Fib retracements -> http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/05/fibonacciretracement.asp this would be perfect for the TA you're doing, although again with pennystocks it may not be plausible. I know a lot of FOREX guys who use this and make money hand over fist.