H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Pmcm up 155 percent on the day
rtorav.jpg

If u think our group is a joke think again

@Brooklynzson if the trend continues that donation coming cuz this is where it started from:salute:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
rtorav.jpg

@Brooklynzson if the trend continues that donation coming cuz this is where it started from:salute:
Good shyt, i was too p*ssy to do it w/ real money. The week i was gonna fund my account my boy lost damn near all his money, so i said fukk it.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't think you can go wrong with Elon Musk. Google and Musk's companies are some of the most innovative in the world.
Put in a buy for the opening bell tomorrow.
N7bPp0k.png

You seem pretty knowledgeable on the game. What resources do you use for choose individual stocks? I mainly just read random google and yahoo finance articles. I'm not much of an active trader though. I mostly sit back and auto-invest in ETFs. I feel like being more active recently for some reason.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I feel like being more active recently for some reason.

That's often the sign of an overheated market ready for a contraction.

:huhldup:

Who knows with Tesla though. Analysts are a dime a dozen, but I just saw a debate on CNBC between one analyst who thought Tesla could be headed to $300 and another who advocated shorting Tesla, as he thought it was more so a $50 stock.

Buying a few shares isn't gonna do shyt either way for you, but I'm hesitant to jump into richly valued stocks. At least Tesla is a company with a physical product though, unlike a company like TWTR.

:ld:

无名的

Superstar
Daps

Do you get charged low cost security fees at Ameritrade? I don't even wanna fukk with stocks below $1 a Sharebuilder. Too much cost involved.

You still holding onto EPE? How many shares you scoop up?

Making a slow and hopefully sustained move up. Almost cracked $19 today.

:myman:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Put in a buy for the opening bell tomorrow.
N7bPp0k.png

You seem pretty knowledgeable on the game. What resources do you use for choose individual stocks? I mainly just read random google and yahoo finance articles. I'm not much of an active trader though. I mostly sit back and auto-invest in ETFs. I feel like being more active recently for some reason.

actually a lot of my money is tied up into ETFs as well. although I do speculate with a few thousand.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
That's often the sign of an overheated market ready for a contraction.

:huhldup:

Who knows with Tesla though. Analysts are a dime a dozen, but I just saw a debate on CNBC between one analyst who thought Tesla could be headed to $300 and another who advocated shorting Tesla, as he thought it was more so a $50 stock.

Buying a few shares isn't gonna do shyt either way for you, but I'm hesitant to jump into richly valued stocks. At least Tesla is a company with a physical product though, unlike a company like TWTR.

:ld:
Yeah, I saw that CNBC clip too.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Do you get charged low cost security fees at Ameritrade? I don't even wanna fukk with stocks below $1 a Sharebuilder. Too much cost involved.

You still holding onto EPE? How many shares you scoop up?

Making a slow and hopefully sustained move up. Almost cracked $19 today.

:myman:
I get free trades

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
To all that missed the Pmcm ride today, do not worry, I expect there to be heavy sells by rookies who think we were diluted today....Pmcm increased its a/s not its o/s today from 5 billy to 25 billy and rookies will sell early tomorrow morn...when the selling stops, BUY BUY BUY...

A merger is coming, just like phot

Watch tomorrow for yourself if you don't believe me, peace

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
actually a lot of my money is tied up into ETFs as well though I do speculate with a few thousand.
That's pretty much what I do. I've been rethinking my etf strategy though. If you're not outperforming the S&P (which I'm not) what the fukk is the point of having multiple monthly investments? Maybe you add a bond or two as a hedge against a crash, but rather than have multiple stock ETFs it seems better to just buy a bunch of SPY, or maybe that total market vanguard joint, I think it's VNQ or something like that, only.