Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
65-A457-BE-FB7-C-4982-89-FA-6978253-E49-AF.png
Been wondering if I should buy more to average down or if it’s too risky to be putting even more money in

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just like I said.....

Uber is done.

Tesla is going take over that marketshare....

My advice is don't go too heavy on uber.
When a self driving Tesla kills someone how does that work out? When the car gets into a situation where someone has to die to save another life will Tesla be forced to publish their programming logic of who it determines life is more valuable?

Tesla and their perceived battle with Uber is a ways off yet.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just like I said.....

Uber is done.

Tesla is going take over that marketshare....

My advice is don't go too heavy on uber.
What does the video say? I ain’t watching all that.
And Uber isn’t done, I can’t think of anything Tesla would be doing that would kill it. If it’s autonomous - well a lot of companies are working on that, Waymo and Cruise actually being the darlings. Is it Tesla freight? Otherwise I don’t see how/where Tesla is an Uber killer

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And Uber isn’t done, I can’t think of anything Tesla would be doing that would kill it. If it’s autonomous - well a lot of companies are working on that, Waymo and Cruise actually being the darlings. Is it Tesla freight? Otherwise I don’t see how/where Tesla is an Uber killer
He starts by talking about the Model 3 outsell the Honda Civic in California. I mean it's California though. You probably couldn't get a shythole house out there for under $200K.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
When a self driving Tesla kills someone how does that work out? When the car gets into a situation where someone has to die to save another life will Tesla be forced to publish their programming logic of who it determines life is more valuable?

Breh self driving cars (Tesla's) are already safer. They are working on getting multiple times safer at this point. They collect so much data their algorithm is growing rapidly. They are the future of the taxi biz

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He didnt say shyt. Its the bigger picture and Tesla's ability to scale.
That aspect is still very far away I still think Uber will crave there own way

but def can respect not going too heavy on them
I mean there's a chance uber reaches $60-100, but it'll decline, shortly afterwards.

Breh Uber's going have hard time recruiting talent in a minute. Like the type of talent that thrives off innovation.

Some people can't be bought by $ either.
A piece of mind >>>> $$$

Uber firing people left and right aint a good look.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He didnt say shyt. Its the bigger picture and Tesla's ability to scale.

I mean there's a chance uber reaches $60-100, but it'll decline, shortly afterwards.

Breh Uber's going have hard time recruiting talent in a minute. Like the type of talent that thrives off innovation.

Some people can't be bought by $ either.
A piece of mind >>>> $$$

Uber firing people left and right aint a good look.

It’s very possible Uber comes out much stronger after this I think mass transit might really take a hit

you gonna get on a bus or subway full of people are get a Uber

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It’s very possible Uber comes out much stronger after this I think mass transit might really take a hit

you gonna get on a bus or subway full of people are get a Uber
The fix is in. People ain’t going back to work. Working from home will the new norm in a few years. One of the most stable elements about Uber was its ability for people to take it to and from work. That’s a huge chunk of their ride share diminished overnight .

I mean people will use it for late night fukkery but that’s not sustainable.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I sold out of Uber after I fukked up my cost basis and then I never got around to getting back in and I didn't want to pay $34/share for a position. So I guess maybe I'm done with Uber? I still like them long term but I have my eyes set on other things too.

Tesla I only use to short. It's too late to actually build a position IMO unless we see a big crash