Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
wait a second, the market is going up? :laff:
:dwillhuh: I just looked at my stocks and i was like how am I up $200, when I was just down $400....

quote-markets-can-remain-irrational-longer-than-you-can-remain-solvent-john-maynard-keynes-48-92-15.jpg

:hubie:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m up $100/share on coup, I’m watching this one close. May pull profits and buy another growth stock. Can’t believe I wiffed on this in dec 18 when it was $55/share

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Honestly I would invest more into China companies listening to this podcast showing all the measures they have taken to curve the virus and the completely different reactions there people have vs ours

no fighting about masks, no restaurants issues with people not being allowed to sit in certain tables, they are listening and practicing social distancing at every measure....vs us

China probably gonna come out this ten times stronger and ahead of the world

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Honestly I would invest more into China companies listening to this podcast showing all the measures they have taken to curve the virus and the completely different reactions there people have vs ours

no fighting about masks, no restaurants issues with people not being allowed to sit in certain tables, they are listening and practicing social distancing at every measure....vs us

China probably gonna come out this ten times stronger and ahead of the world
LK :ohhh::patrice:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
think it’s worth adding more at this price? Currently holding 50 shares at around $27
I too am asking this question, with all the sports coming back in the next two months I would think this will moon personally. Just depends if you wanna wait for a dip or not, this thing don't stop tho