to the moon brehs:mjgrin:

fabtrey-tsla.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh self driving cars (Tesla's) are already safer. They are working on getting multiple times safer at this point. They collect so much data their algorithm is growing rapidly. They are the future of the taxi biz
Yes but they're on the roads with people that make random split second decisions. They become safer when you don't have to account for human error in the other drivers. People carry insurance. How does the legality of a self driving car work? Is it insurable? Who is liable for what it does? The computer code they're programmed with can determine who lives and dies in a catastrophic event. Does Tesla have to give access to those calculations to the government so it can be reviewed? More importantly when it's put on a piece of paper for review and your loved one dies as a result of computer programming logic what do you do about that?

We just aren't at that point yet. I'm not saying we never will be but we aren't right now.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl are flying more and trying to vacation. I need open a call Option on Expedia. It’s too early now because most the vacation spots(Caribbean ) not opening til July or August.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:@winb83 all them "safe" dividend stocks canceling on you.

:mjlol:Maybe you'll listen to me next time. All my dividend stocks surviving, thriving, and most importantly, paying.
The only stocks I had that cut the dividend were Ford, Carnival, Disney, and Footlocker. None of those were "safe" dividend stocks. They all either completely shut down or had questionable at best balance sheets.

Ford was questionable for the dividend even before this broke out. Carnival and Footlocker weren't really my own idea. As for Disney I don't own them for their dividend really as it was pretty small a percent and a half. I own them for the growth potential in the future.

My "safe" stocks like Johnson and Johnson and Abbvie actually raised the dividend very recently. Apple is talking about increasing share buybacks. I do but distressed companies from time to time. It is what it is.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The only stocks I had that cut the dividend were Ford, Carnival, Disney, and Footlocker. None of those were "safe" dividend stocks. They all either completely shut down or had questionable at best balance sheets.

Ford was questionable for the dividend even before this broke out. Carnival and Footlocker weren't really my own idea. As for Disney I don't own them for their dividend really as it was pretty small a percent and a half. I own them for the growth potential in the future.

My "safe" stocks like Johnson and Johnson and Abbvie actually raised the dividend very recently. Apple is talking about increasing share buybacks. I do but distressed companies from time to time. It is what it is.

:mjlol:You argued with me about EPR @ 12.00 a share. It's since tripled and never cut it's dividend.

:mjlol:If you had listened to me you'd be eating. I told you it makes no sense to have 100k invested and not get at least 25% yearly yield.

:mjlol:My shyt is 5% PER MONTH (what you get in a year), and haven't had any issues whatsoever.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:@winb83 all them "safe" dividend stocks canceling on you.

:mjlol:Maybe you'll listen to me next time. All my dividend stocks surviving, thriving, and most importantly, paying.
I for one respect the plays you been making in here, you been doing x2 x3 x5 x10 numbers for a minute. Eff what any haters in here say about you, keep doing you :salute:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i'm far from rich. i just gather every penny and invest. it's much more fun than spending money on hoes and guccis. i stopped eating out either. :mjgrin:
Imm be there in ten years to bruh getting my frugal mindset on point....never getting takeout or Starbucks/dunkin ever again...you are the Elon of the coli :salute:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Yes but they're on the roads with people that make random split second decisions. They become safer when you don't have to account for human error in the other drivers. People carry insurance. How does the legality of a self driving car work? Is it insurable? Who is liable for what it does? The computer code they're programmed with can determine who lives and dies in a catastrophic event. Does Tesla have to give access to those calculations to the government so it can be reviewed? More importantly when it's put on a piece of paper for review and your loved one dies as a result of computer programming logic what do you do about that?

We just aren't at that point yet. I'm not saying we never will be but we aren't right now.

Watch at 2x speed.

Start @ at 9 minutes. Answers those questions