Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I imagine Tesla will shoot up with SpaceX having a successful launch and landing.

Elon might just end up being one of the goat CEOs.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol:You argued with me about EPR @ 12.00 a share. It's since tripled and never cut it's dividend.

:mjlol:If you had listened to me you'd be eating. I told you it makes no sense to have 100k invested and not get at least 25% yearly yield.

:mjlol:My shyt is 5% PER MONTH (what you get in a year), and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
this nikka really talking big boy shyt :whoo:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:You argued with me about EPR @ 12.00 a share. It's since tripled and never cut it's dividend.

:mjlol:If you had listened to me you'd be eating. I told you it makes no sense to have 100k invested and not get at least 25% yearly yield.

:mjlol:My shyt is 5% PER MONTH (what you get in a year), and haven't had any issues whatsoever.
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
EPR suspended their dividend weeks ago. What are you talking about?
this nikka really talking big boy shyt :whoo:
No he's not apparently he doesn't keep up with his own stocks cause that company suspended their dividend already.

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
Are y'all looking at any specific companies to dip cause of the riots, or just a general dip overall?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are y'all looking at any specific companies to dip cause of the riots, or just a general dip overall?
I think Insurance companies probably going to dip. All the claims and payouts (:shaq2: if they don't screw ppl over like normal...)

I need to research the ones that are more specific to business/property insurance vs life/auto