Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something is going on with @Bernie Madoff 's gem ACHN. Huge volume coming in. Presentation tomorrow. I scooped 2400 share at 3.54 a bit ago.

happy%20man.jpg

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Look at the Jan 15 Open Interest on ACHN Calls.

:ohhh:

Over 25k at a $20 Strike Price. At $0.05 a contract, why not?

:lolbron:

Catatafish

Rookie
Daps
got in on CHTP at 5.34, should see a huge gain or loss this week depending on the FDA approval or denial of Northera on the 14th.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I dont understand any of this, but im in EPE at 18.30 :salute:

:salute:

Should have gotten in when it dropped to the high 16s a few days ago. Nevertheless, EPE was backed by a lot of big shot underwriters and the quiet period expired today, I believe, so you should be seeing some positive reports with some buys soon. I don't know if you plan on holding short or long, but either way, should see an increase in the next couple days to weeks. You might consider going long EPE. They have a lot of good, high producing acreage (although they have a lot of debt) and I could see them following the path of FANG, which took shares from high teens to almost $60 a share within a year or so. I'm dreaming of being up 40k in a year.

:leon:

As for that last post... are you familiar with options?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:salute:

Should have gotten in when it dropped to the high 16s a few days ago. Nevertheless, EPE was backed by a lot of big shot underwriters and the quiet period expired today, I believe, so you should be seeing some positive reports with some buys soon. I don't know if you plan on holding short or long, but either way, should see an increase in the next couple days to weeks. You might consider going long EPE. They have a lot of good, high producing acreage (although they have a lot of debt) and I could see them following the path of FANG, which took shares from high teens to almost $60 a share within a year or so. I'm dreaming of being up 40k in a year.

:leon:

As for that last post... are you familiar with options?
If they have alot of debt then Im short term, not gonna let them Dilute me :scusthov:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
If they have alot of debt then Im short term, not gonna let them Dilute me :scusthov:

These energy plays take a lot of investment, but they have access to capital and I don't see any short term dilution as a possibility.

Per Moody's...

EP Energy has good liquidity, and Moody's has assigned an SGL-2. We expect 2014's $2 billion capital budget will generate a free cash flow deficit of around $700 million. However, the deficit can be financed by borrowings under EP Energy's committed $2.5 billion senior secured revolving credit facility. Pro forma availability including the application of the IPO proceeds as of December 31, 2013 was over $2.0 billion. The revolver matures in 2017 and requires the company to maintain its ratio of debt to EBITDAX below 4.75x, with the requirement tightening to 4.5x at June 30, 2014. We do not expect the covenant to restrict EP Energy's access to its credit facility. Alternate liquidity is limited as 80% of EP Energy's assets are mortgaged under the credit facility.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
These energy plays take a lot of investment, but they have access to capital and I don't see any short term dilution as a possibility.

Per Moody's...

EP Energy has good liquidity, and Moody's has assigned an SGL-2. We expect 2014's $2 billion capital budget will generate a free cash flow deficit of around $700 million. However, the deficit can be financed by borrowings under EP Energy's committed $2.5 billion senior secured revolving credit facility. Pro forma availability including the application of the IPO proceeds as of December 31, 2013 was over $2.0 billion. The revolver matures in 2017 and requires the company to maintain its ratio of debt to EBITDAX below 4.75x, with the requirement tightening to 4.5x at June 30, 2014. We do not expect the covenant to restrict EP Energy's access to its credit facility. Alternate liquidity is limited as 80% of EP Energy's assets are mortgaged under the credit facility.

all these energy companies leverage their assets like that.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Got out of WYY with a profit thank god, not gonna touch until i hits 1.40 's :yeshrug:

too many pumpers, gonna just flip it for the 20 cent gain every now and then until q2 when the real numbers start showing up

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got out of WYY with a profit thank god, not gonna touch until i hits 1.40 's :yeshrug:

too many pumpers, gonna just flip it for the 20 cent gain every now and then until q2 when the real numbers start showing up

I have a small position at $1.49 for the hell of it

Where are you thinking the stock will be after q2 numbers