Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think they will use it to make acquisitions...i been doing some more reading and im staying out...might be done with weed stocks for now

might be a good move, i'm looking tentatively - PHOT's deal with it's JV's that I read seems sketchy though.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
might be a good move, i'm looking tentatively - PHOT's deal with it's JV's that I read seems sketchy though.
I dunno if imma jump back into the weed stocks...im too nervous about it...

maybe fspm i like how it held in the low 3's, might wait til earnings are released later this month and sell if i were to buy this week

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno if imma jump back into the weed stocks...im too nervous about it...

maybe fspm i like how it held in the low 3's, might wait til earnings are released later this month and sell if i were to buy this week

TRTC does smiliar to what FSPM but also has additional revenue streams

one stock I've heard good things about is MCIG - and that one I may trhow some chump change into. PHOT (i keep coming back to it) would need to drop again before I consider or it wiould need to pop past .70 with legit news.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You guys are awesome. I made some good money on a biotech company called onvo. im gonna buyback more of their stock, but i had sprint and shyt was horrible i had to sell quick. anyone got any good stocks and low price i could invest in?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are awesome. I made some good money on a biotech company called onvo. im gonna buyback more of their stock, but i had sprint and shyt was horrible i had to sell quick. anyone got any good stocks and low price i could invest in?

if you fukk with penny stocks i like LATF. dirt cheap and the weed market has been going nuts. they should be reporting revenue soon

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

OLBK!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
OXGN offering, price now sitting at 52 week lows...couldn't hurt to buy and hold here..

also EPE quiet period ends this week so I may scoop some of that up too:ehh1: