Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I ended up staying and not selling. I entered at 0.30, but wondering if I should get out given what Shugg Ross is predicting.

:ld:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
WYY 4-6 months from now :wow:

daytrading I hate it, but when 2nd and 3rd+ earnings come out :bayer:

I got around 5000k shares

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Got out of the PHOT stock at 0.33. I probably lost a few dollars but it may have been a lot worse. I guess we will have to wait and see.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got out of the PHOT stock at 0.33. I probably lost a few dollars but it may have been a lot worse. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Yea, I got out of HEMP today. Tried to ride the wave up and lost a few bucks but whatever. It looked like it was gonna get cooked next week so I'd rather leave now then watch it plunge.

Probably will jump in again if it gets back in the 10 cent range. Same goes for PHOT.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yea, I got out of HEMP today. Tried to ride the wave up and lost a few bucks but whatever. It looked like it was gonna get cooked next week so I'd rather leave now then watch it plunge.

Probably will jump in again if it gets back in the 10 cent range. Same goes for PHOT.
PHOT may not go down....the extra shares added were authorized shares, not outstanding...

I may buy into PHOT next week, PHOT may use the authorized shares to add companies, not dilute

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PHOT may not go down....the extra shares added were authorized shares, not outstanding...

I may buy into PHOT next week, PHOT may use the authorized shares to add companies, not dilute

Hey, more power to you if it holds. I have no faith in these pot stocks. Everybody is just looking to buy low and sell high. The rug can get pulled out pretty quick.

I have 250k of LATF at the moment though. Up 94% from last week. Hoping it hits a couple pennies, then I'm out. Rinse and repeat

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:skip:

you guys hit a little volatility in the market and you all stop posting....these pot stocks are a lot of market risk....not to mention they're mostly penny stocks
in my defense I was out of country all last week. Stock market sucked balls anyways so no need in posting.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

huh? I'm assuming you know the difference, so let's break it down. I've read an upwards of 3M shares were being voted on, which is a huge amount. This along with the CANX deal is very "suspect" and there's going to be dilution coming - you don't just pick a # like 3M shares unless you intent to utilize them.

now whether the strategy of using equity vs debt and what htey do with the money is feasible remains to be seen

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
huh? I'm assuming you know the difference, so let's break it down. I've read an upwards of 3M shares were being voted on, which is a huge amount. This along with the CANX deal is very "suspect" and there's going to be dilution coming - you don't just pick a # like 3M shares unless you intent to utilize them.

now whether the strategy of using equity vs debt and what htey do with the money is feasible remains to be seen
think they will use it to make acquisitions...i been doing some more reading and im staying out...might be done with weed stocks for now