Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Definitely cool spec but man is it risky

it falls under that category of a product I’d never use personally....so can I invest in something I’d never actually use myself :ehh:

Even though I haven't yet, I think it's worth throwing a grand at it to see if you can 10/20X it if it blows up. I wouldn't make it one of your main investments though.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have spy puts along summer months. Getting squeezed pretty hard here but I can’t see this rally lasting much longer.

A lot of money has been flowing into stocks. There are 800k new brokerage accounts the last two months. This is setting up to be a big disaster for a lot of Robinhood traders :picard:
What do you have?

I have a diagonal bear put spread to buy myself some time and bring down my starting costs while I wait:
SHORT Jul20 $260 Puts
LONG Jun-03-20 $275 Puts
It has tied up a chunk of $$ for margin requirement right now and, if things go south too quickly, I might have to close out early even though I'm directionally right.

I'm currently profitable, but only because the June Puts have a higher rate of decay. If the markets break/hold above $300. I will probably close out the position completely. If the VIX keeps drifting lower, I might close out my Long puts and roll them higher to take advantage of the hopefully lower extrinsic value.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Is Gnus about to blow up? What yall think?

The time to get on that was a few weeks ago. I mean you can still get in and make some money but the big gains probably have already happened. I'd wait to see what the new support level is before jumping in though. It's already gained a lot and you never know when the big money investors decide to want to get out....

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What do we think about play and save brehs? Still relatively low, seem to be on a decent upswing from last week's flash crash.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What do we think about play and save brehs? Still relatively low, seem to be on a decent upswing from last week's flash crash.

I shorted SAVE last month. I made some good $ it appears like it has nice run up potential off good news but the reason I shorted is because I didn't feel as confident with them weathering the storm. I'm doing JETS which I talked about on here before. I'm up about 11% since I got in.

PLAY already made another nice run I'm not sure how much upside it has but it's another that has nice runs in the past

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I shorted SAVE last month. I made some good $ it appears like it has nice run up potential off good news but the reason I shorted is because I didn't feel as confident with them weathering the storm. I'm doing JETS which I talked about on here before. I'm up about 11% since I got in.

PLAY already made another nice run I'm not sure how much upside it has but it's another that has nice runs in the past
I'm just seeing these pics of people out this weekend and realize people just don't give a fukk. The beach town by me in jersey are packed too. Makes me think these restaurants and airlines will be back sooner than I thought. Universal Orlando is opening june 5 and soon behind them will be Disney. Orlando is a huge travel city and can see spirit having a good run

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is there a possibility that Amazon, tesla or google ever do a stock split :jbhmm:

Tesla would probably double their money overnight.
Why should they? People who can’t afford their full shares can buy fractions of a share at brokerages now anyway. Most companies don’t do stock splits anymore unless it’s a reverse one.