Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
you know what's a dope Tech one that im buying up, XLK. only a .13 expense, and a 1.3% dividend. full of tech shyt that's just gonna rocket up with time

top holdings are

Microsoft
Apple
Visa
Intel
Mastercard
Nvidia
Cisco
Paypal
Adobe
Salesforce
I'm about to steal this and do what @FabTrey did for auto investing.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@chineebai what's Baba looking like for tomorrow earnings ?
positive call option flow but not by much, I think the money makers are unsure from an option standpoint. It did go higher after hours but not really by much. BABA earnings were never big movers so I'm not expecting much. There's a resistance at 216 which touched twice this week but rejected today.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i fuk with M1 and yes it's perfect for any IRA. it's definitely my favorite.

have you tried m1? go ahead and open it up. you gonna love it breh. it's intuitive. clean. simple. and very fun to use. pie slicing is addicting. and i get some nikkas here liking etfs, but why pay expense ratio when you can choose your own 40-50 stocks with dividends? hell why not just copy one of these etfs and call it a day and skip paying them expense ratio?

here is mine. i opened it in January and started investing it on Feb.

m1-jpeg.jpg
:patrice: @winb83 can you do this with so-fi

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick and simple SPY analysis. I think the pattern will repeat here from late feb to mar. You will also notice that the green day yesterday was on low volume which isn't a good sign. SPY can go either way but I'm kind of a bear right now given the resistance at the current level. Another reason why things are so uncertain is that the volume in general is low.

U8y2SOc.png

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do I dare go back into the airlines if nothing tanks them again tomorrow and thru the weekend? :jbhmm:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
quick and simple SPY analysis. I think the pattern will repeat here from late feb to mar. You will also notice that the green day yesterday was on low volume which isn't a good sign. SPY can go either way but I'm kind of a bear right now given the resistance at the current level. Another reason why things are so uncertain is that the volume in general is low.

U8y2SOc.png
God I hope, Imma make so much money